TVDVDMania.com / Poor quality of dics in &BOY MEETS WORLD& Collection

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a "Boy Meets World" DVD collection for Christmas-it arrived mid to late January. It came in a video sore type case, w/loose dvd's, numbered by pen. The quality of the discs is terrible-some completely unwatchable. I have emailed them 3 times( per their contact instructions) and have not heard back yet. There is no address or phone# listed on the packing list or the website. Had I known about all the complaints of this site, I never would have purchased anything from them [protected]@aol.com

Ti

More TVDVDMania.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Is
      23rd of Dec, 2008
    TVDVDMania.com - Missing series and blank DVDs
    England, Northumbria
    United Kingdom

hi i ordered the limited edition box set of little house on the prairie as a christmas gift, on november 22 they took my money on the 23november $115.95 i am disgusted as i havent received a reply to any of my emails other than the one to say they accepted my order.

• Ta
      29th of Dec, 2008

Ordered dvd set from these folks. Charged my card, yet no product, no return emails, no calls...nothing. Investigated their name further on web and...I am not alone. What a rip off.
    Called credit card company, stopped payment, and turned their butt in.

Stay clear of these @##&*%*^!

2nd of Jan, 2009
    TVDVDMania.com - No Order

Hi, I have ordered the hope & faith dvds from TVDVDMania and cannot get any response looks like another scam, its terrible they get away with this, do not order from them.

• Dg
      5th of Jan, 2009
    TVDVDMania.com - inferior quality product
    tvdvdmania.com
    Phone: 702-949-9887 (Temp. unavail)
    tvdvdmania.com

Dvd's are inferior quality and are simply homemade copies in homemade packaging. Phone number on credit card receipt is temporairily unavailable and emails have not been responded to in an effort to return for credit of $101.78. This was a holiday gift and, as such, has caused me much embarassment. At the same time I ordered the Raven series from the Legenday Heroes site and received authenic, professional dvds. Never have I ever experienced such a fradulent product or have been unable to return for a refund or neglected to receive a response. However, it seems I am one of many in this particular instance. What recourse do we have?

8th of Jan, 2009
    TVDVDMania.com - Fraud
    TVDVD MANIA
    China
    TVDVDMANIA.com

I purchase a set of DV's from my favor show Martin as a gift to a friend, I found out that this ones come from China, copys with no authorization made for a 3rd world, they dont give you warranty or no where to return. If you trying to save a few buck's like I did, big mistake and worst from this company, what they sell is garbage 100%. Order from Amazon were at list you have the option to return if you are not satify.

• Pa
      15th of Jan, 2009
    TVDVDMania.com - Missing series and blank DVDs
    Tvdvdmania.com
    tvdvdmania.com

54 disc set of Little House on the Prairie.

a poor copy plus 2 discs missing.

no recourse. STAY AWAY.

• Ni
      16th of Jan, 2009
    TVDVDMania.com - GOODS NOT RECIEVED
    TVDVDMANIA.COM

WHEN IS SOMONE GOING TO DO SOMTHING ABOUT THESE SORT OF CROOKS ! PAID FOR ITEM IN DECEMBER, ITEM NOT RECIEVED NO REPLY TO ALL MY E MAILS AS IT SAYS THEY WILL REPLY IN 24 HOURS, CRAP DO THEY!
    BE WARNED DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

TVDVDMania.com - never received merchandise
    TVDVDMania.com

I have contacted the company by e-mail and have not received an answer or the merchandise. I ordered a Twilight Zone DVD Collection Jan. 3, 2017 to be shipped in 10-14 business days.

• Ba
      20th of Jan, 2009

Good thing you didn't get them. Cancel the order. The product they deliver (when they work at all) is bootleg, off-the-air crap.

• Jj
      20th of Jan, 2009
    TVDVDMania.com - won't send return/refund information
    Nashville
    Tennessee

I ordered a dvd set from them, was unhappy with the quality, and asked them for return instructions so I could get a refund. I've contacted them by email ([protected]@tvdvdmania.com and [protected]@gmail.com) and phone (778-282-8099) but can't get anyone to answer me. Their website tvdvdmania.com promises 100% customer satisfaction or a full refund.

• Go
      21st of Jan, 2009
    TVDVDMania.com - False advertising
    Ontario
    Canada

After receiving the Bonanza DVD Collection I was very disappointed to learn the not only are not all the episodes there but some are of the poorest quality or screwed up at the end. In the end I called them to get a refund.

I received a return address when I contacted TVDVDMANIA.com at the following phone number;
    TVSHOWMONSTER 1-778-282-8099

24th of Jan, 2009
    TVDVDMania.com - Charged for nothing
    TVDVDMania.com
    Georgia

I had also ordered DVD sets from this company and received an email back that my credit card did not go thru so it was listed as a DECLINED order but my credit card still was charged $230.71. I have emailed them 6 times and still no responce. I went to my bank and received a phone number from the charge only to find that it went to a personal voice mail. This company is a real rip off and they need to have charges brought up against them. NEVER do buisness with TVDVDMania.com because you will be taken. I even had to cancel my credit card number so they wouldn't charge me again. What a hassle.

• Lo
      29th of Jan, 2009
    TVDVDMania.com - bad product
    tvdvdmania
    Phone: 1-289-428-1081

i ordered a set of the rifleman tv shows on dvds. when i got them every other one could not be watched'or heard. i have e-mailed them many times and have even called them but no respond from them . all i want is the product i paid for ' which by the way was almost 100.00 dollars.the phone number is the same as above, thank you for me rant. i should have checked it out more than i did.thank you, lou davis

• Ji
      4th of Feb, 2009

These guys suck!! I ordered the Dean Martin roasts as a gift and not one of them works. I tried to call and email and got no response. The numbers on the CD's were hand written like they were copied in someones basement. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!

• Mo
      4th of Feb, 2009

I ordered a set for $49.99. They came express from China-which the website says they don't do. They do not work. I e-mailed them 5 times and sent to every one in my address book not to buy from them.
    Cheryl St.Clair
    Lakeview OR

• Mo
      4th of Feb, 2009

I see I got taken like a lot of others. So who can you trust.

• Ka
      17th of Feb, 2009
    TVDVDMania.com - &The Paper Chase& series
    Florida

As a post-script to my previous complaints on "The Paper Chase" dvds we ordered from this company, the crowning frustration: the last dvd of the series which should have carried the series finale was found to be a repeat of a previous disc. So no ending to the story and no finding "how it all turned out". Someone else I believe had the same complaint about this company on another series--one could almost believe they do it on purpose!

• Tt
      18th of Feb, 2009
    TVDVDMania.com - HAS NEW WEB SITE
    planetdvdstore.com

THIS GUY TOOK DOWN HIS WEB SITE, TURNED OFF HIS PHONE, AND HAS A NEW WEB STE DONT BUY FROM THEM !!!

• Lh
      20th of Feb, 2009

RE: TVDVDMania.com: I ordered one product and got another and have had no response as to how they will rectify the issue.

Basically I am now out the $58.99 I paid with no way to get satisfaction. No refund or replacement offered.

• El
      2nd of Apr, 2009

Call your credit card company if you haven't received them because they can reverse the charge and demand proof of purchase from TVDVDmania. I just got off the phone with my credit card company and that's what they will be doing but the Company has only 45 days to respond to the refund that will be deducted and if they don't then it will no longer be your problem. I ordered the same collection as well as 2 others and never received any of them.

Ellen