TVDVD.com / Dynasty series

I purchased this series mainly because they said it was "Excellent picture and audio quality. That is not the case. The picture quality is poor and the audio has a tendency to cut in and out. I wouldn't deal with this company again if they GAVE me the product for free!! Beware of TVDVD.com as they are just another rip-off company.

Comments

• Yo
      19th of Mar, 2010

I have to agree with the above. This company is awful. The quality of the products is ridiculously poor, ripped directly off Lifetime, Hallmark and other similar channels. Both picture and audio quality are worse than trying to watch old video tapes on 1080P. A good number of the discs I purchased wouldn't even play. Took two months to get the promised replacements., which weren't even identified.

Customer service deserves a minus 10. They are extremely slow to respond to issues and don't follow up. Unless you really must have a series that doesn't exist anywhere else, I would avoid them like the plague.

• Fr
      30th of Nov, 2010

This website is a total SCAM! the dvds are copies and very poor quality stay well clear!