TVDVDBoxSets.com / I ordered a box set of The Father Dowling Mysteries, they took my money from my credit card, and then I never heard from them again

This site sells bootleg DVDs apparently, although I never received any DVD at all. I ordered a box set of The Father Dowling Mysteries, they took my money from my credit card, and then I never heard from them again. They have no real contact info; you can't call them or e-mail them. They advertise very low priced DVDs, but then tack on outragious shipping charges for something that never ships. My advice when buying movies and DVDs: stick to Amazon. They're safe.

More TVDVDBoxSets.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

21st of May, 2009
    TVDVDBoxSets.com - misrepresentation
    Betadvdseries
    TVDVDBoxSets.com

I recieved only part of my order but what I recieved was of poor quality. I got no response via e-mail which is the only way they give you to contact them.

15th of Jun, 2009

Just an update on communications with this company...consumer service is run by some guy named Jessy Irwin. Email Address is jessy.[protected]@gmail.com.

• Be
      23rd of Jul, 2012

I ordered Father Dowling DVD box set from TVDVDboxset.co.uk first they said 2-4 weeks then 3-6 weeks and so on, it has been about nearly 8 weeks, still no DVD's they took the £42 from my bank. Can someone tell me how I can get my money back please ?
    This site is not trusted