TvDVDblowout.com / fraudulant credit charge

1 OR, United States Review updated:

I ordered a set of The F.B.I. TV DVD series from tvdvdblowout.com for a total of $119.90 (includes shipping) on 02/02/2010. This sight appears connected in part with clickdvdhouse.com and tvdvdcloseouts.com having had numerous recent complaints cited against them at /link removed/ People either don’t get items ordered or report what they do get is “trash” and not as represented. Like complaints cited at /link removed/ my credit card entry charge also lists “perfectdvds” with the number [protected] KN; which when “googled, ” is associated with complaints at /link removed/ On 02/05/2010, I called [protected] and spoke to who purported to be Belle Ramos, operator #1551, describing this phone number as a 3rd party off-shore customer service center for “Healthy Solutions” which she reported to be be in Ottawa, Ontario Canada dealing with health related product orders and knew nothing of DVD sales. I have also been charged $123.50 on my credit card when the total purchase price was supposed to be for $99.95 plus $19.95 shipping, totaling $119.90…therefore I am disputing this charge with my credit card company.

Comments

• Fr
      3rd of Feb, 2010
    tvdvdblowout.com - scam

dont get scamed this is the same company or people that ripped me off the web page is the same every this is the same as click media.com and dvd mania.com they have changed there name again to get some one else to fall into there trap they are not in the us they charge your card and take you for the ride of your life do not be had from this company i have reported them to my credit card company do not be had like i was.

• Ll
      6th of Feb, 2010

I, to believe I could have been about to be scammed. If it had not have been for Frances Moore"s alert I too would have been out $92.90.
    tvdvdblowout.com used three different addresses, which are: tvdvdwarehouse.com;
    prefectdvds(k); misty.[protected]@gmail.com.

Llod Breckenridge

• Aj
      11th of Mar, 2010
    tvdvdblowout.com - crappy product
    tvdvdblowout.com
    bloomburg
    Texas

i ordered the complete series 1-6 of Nash Bridges the total amount 104.90 but when it got here i was bad dvds recorded off the USA network some of itwas scambled like youwere having bad weather on your satalite. and i also got a email from
    misty.[protected]@gmail.com telling me that my order was shipped and that it would show up on my charge card statement as PERFECTDVDS
    i contacted my chare card co. and filled a complant and had to close my card so they dont charge me anymore like the other man, so sorry for his lose and all his troubles..
    BEWARE OF THESE TVDVDBLOWOUT.COM, TVDVDCLOSEOUT.COM,
    CLICKDVDHOUSE.COM, DVDMANIA.COM, CLICKMANIA.COM,

LOOK OUT I HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE NOT GET SCAMMED LIKE ME AND OTHERS...

• Jd
      17th of Mar, 2010

I got screwed too, the dvds I recieved were horrible quality. I'm trying to figure out how to return it, and starting to dispute with my credit card company right now.

• Sh
      20th of Mar, 2010

my credit card has been charge with this company and have not recieve any product. I also have been played. we need to file suite aginist this person. HELP ME DO SO.

SHELLIE BROWN OF HUMBOLDT, TN 38343. I know there is something that we can do

[protected]@bellsouth.net PLEASE

I ORDER THE COMPLETE SET OF DARKSHADOW

14th of Feb, 2011

We too have been scammed, but we got them back and one of the "Support" guys in in Corfu, NY very small town off NY 11 phone numbers they use the most are 585-542-4231 and 450-318-1101 between Montreal & Quebec along River Drive. I have time on my hands and I plan to visit them personally.