TVDVD Store.net / Scam and fraud

1 904 Bello Mondo DrivePlatte City, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 816 858-7260

I ordered the complete set of the five seasons of The Rifleman. The set came in two broken cases with the labels printed off the internet or somewhere. The dvd's were in white envelopes with the rifleman picture on the dvd, it was obviously copied online also. They have the ABC logo on the dvd's as well. I have never seen such poor quality movies. It is ridiculous for the amount of money I payed. They were shipped from China.

Comments

• Ca
      1st of Jul, 2008

I had the exact experience with the TVDVDStore.net. The DVDs are home made copies, pirated from TV, and are not usable on any device. When you contact them to request a refund, they will reply with multiple copies of form letter e-mails that are unresponsive to your situation. I finally contacted my credit card company and requested assistance. I was told to send the product back (it was shipped from China) and once this was done they would enter a charge back to the company. You will need to also cancel your credit card so the TVDVDStore cannot re-charge you once they are notified of the charge back - which they will most certainly try to do. Be sure to do this within the 30 days, per their posted return policy. This is an all out scam operation and is believed to be operating out of Canada. They are also associated with TVDVDWorld, TV Media Stores, etc.

5th of Jul, 2008

I have notified the FBI about this ### company though I don't know if it will do any good. It seems that there's been a lot of complaints about Mr Li (that's the name that appears on my invoice for an amazing collection of pirated illegal crap) and he's still operating his piracy business so what can you do? I've notified my bank about getting the charge of USD $89.09 reversed. I'm not going to send the pile of crap back to Mr Li and go to the expense of paying for shipping. I'm going to throw the amazing collection of pirated illegal DVDs straight in the trash unless the FBI replies to my complaint and wants to see them.

5th of Jul, 2008

My amazing pile of crap collection of pirated illegal DVDs aka Friday the 13th: The Series was posted from Xiang Giang Road and the office is listed as being in Luothe. No street number and no telephone number. So it's obvious "Mr Li" doesn't want his amazing pile of crap back because he knows it's crap!

8th of Jul, 2008

I know how you feel Chris I order the friday 13th boxed series and all I got was a crappy smashed box from China with homemade discs in paper wallets.

The discs had clearly been copied from TV and going by the quality must of been copies of copies. When I played them the images where blurred and sound quality rubbish. I emailed them and go a response from someone called Mike saying they'd help me if I experienced problems with the discs.

Ive told my credit card people but at a loss what to do now. Id like to buy the proper boxed set but this experience has put me off buying anything from anywhere but the larger shopping websites.

• Lw
      12th of Jul, 2008

Same thing happened to me, I ordered a box set for 70$ and got 2 boxes of plastic and and a bunch of cd's in paper wallets. Dont buy anything from them.

• Ri
      16th of Jul, 2008

The place is truly a scam. I'm contacting the Attorney General's office regarding this bootleg business. I ordered a series from them and ALL of the tapes were defected!!!
    They still haven't responded to my email!

• Ro
      23rd of Jul, 2008

I ordered the "Wonder Year" dvds for my daughter on June the 18th, 2008 and have still not recieved my dvd, s noor do I want them now. I contacted my credit card company after discovering you link. I have been speaking with Mike in customer service via email. He in formed me that I did not except the product when delivered in Jamacia. Then he stated I did not except the product in New York. And all the while I have lived in Florida Since 1992. Now Mike is threatening me with Fraud cahrges. The Fbi needs to stop these guys.

3rd of Aug, 2008

Ive asked several times for a refund and have no reply. One night I received about 6 emails saying my items had been despatched - Ive never asked for a replacement yet nothing new has ever arrived in the post.

• Pa
      21st of Aug, 2008

I purchased the complete Matlock series. The quality was terrible. A third of the disc did not play and the rest were difficult to watch because the picture jumped. (looked like it was recorded by a shaky camera man). Also, the first disc I watched would not play past 39 min.

I too consulted my credit card company when they stopped replying to my emails. They told me that I needed to return the item and wait 30 days to see if a refund happened.

I emailed the company (TVDVDStore.net) and again stated that I wanted a full refund and if they failed to reply within 24 hours with an address and refund details, I would be be shipping it back to the address on my invoice.

I have since returned the product using the invoice address and, surprisingly, the company emailed that I would receive a full refund within 8-10 days.

The company has refunded the entire cost including the initial shipping. My only cost was the return shipping of $33.18. I consider this a small price to pay for my failure to do my homework before ordering from TVDVDStore.net.

In my opinion, it is still buyer beware. This company can't deliver what it promises on its' web site. I will wait until the Studio releases subsequent seasons and pay more BUT I will get quality for my money.

• Gl
      15th of Sep, 2008

Thanks guys, for the info. I almost purchased some dvds. Glad I checked.

• Er
      28th of Nov, 2008

I TO WAS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY THIS FRAUD. I ORDER THE WHOLE SERIES OF CHICO AND THE MAN, IT CAME FROM SOME WHERE IN CHINA AND WAS THE PISSY'S QUALITY I'VE SEEN. MY DVD'S WHERE IN LOSE HOLDERS, ALL THE SHOWS HAD BEEN RECORDED FROM TV, EVERY ONE OF THEM HAD COMMERCIALS IN THEM. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DVD QUALITY, THEY WERE BEARLY TV QUALITY. I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE ANYONE NOT TO DEAL WITH THIS ### COMPANY!!!

• Do
      30th of Dec, 2010

Does anyone know how to contact tvdvdstore via email, I have been trying to send them a complaint using their contact us form and it will not go through, I have tried 3 different computers also. I also am looking for a mailing address, I am trying to send back a Perry Mason Collectors DVD set ( FAKE) and I called the company to ask about their products and a male answered and told me he wasnt interested in what I had to say . Any suggestions would be welcomed I plan on pursuign this until I get a full refund and they stop taking honest peoples money
    Donna

• Sp
      22nd of Mar, 2011

Do you know if they are linked with www.7store.net ? They are a ripoff company that steals your credit card info. They charged pizza and online gaming on my credit card. I had to cancel everything related to my credit card. What a scam company!!! I did all the research and found out it was them. STAY AWAY FROM www.7store.net !!!

• Bi
      2nd of Aug, 2011

this place sucks the dvd they sent were awful your a fool if you buy any thing from them. And they say there is a 30 day money back guarantee but they wont give you an address of where to send it. worthless.