TVDVD Store / Barnaby Jones DVDs

1 Kernersville, NC, United States Review updated:

I ordered Barnaby Jones DVD, for which I paid 112.00, but never received the DVDs. The company did not reply to my emails; then suddenly their website disappeared from the internet. After this, I noticed many online complaints about this company by other people who have been defrauded. I filed a fraud complaint with my bank and expect to receive a refund through my credit card company. However, I believe this bunch of crooks is now operating under a new name. Tonight I ran across an identical website offering the same DVDs at the same prices as the TVDVD Store. This outfit goes by the name DVD Media Universe. I don't know that this is the same company as TVDVD Store; I just want to warn people to be very careful before they order DVDs from this company. The website really looks identical to TVDVD Store.

Et

Comments

• Mi
      1st of Dec, 2008
    TVDVD Store - bad dvds

ordered 6 dvds they will play for awhile and then they freeze up in the dvd player can, t get them to answer my e-mails which they say they will answer within 24hrs

• Bi
      29th of Dec, 2008
    TVDVD Store - sent wrong dvd set
    the tvdvd store
    Arkansas

ordered the life and times of Grizzly Adams . I recieved Martin ! month later after I sent several emails . I have been emailing them for 2 weeks now to tell them I recieved the wrong dvd collection. This has been a costly ordeal so far . They do not respond to my emails, even though they ay they will respond within 24 hours. A big rip off!!! I will never do business with them again.

• Ko
      8th of Jul, 2009

Greedy scammers that operate under several different names. Be warned.

17th of Aug, 2009