TvAddicts.tv / DVDIgniter.com / UltimateDVDShop.com / No communications available by phone or E-mail!

This will save both of us a heartache as the report stated, Allmyfavoriteshows.com aka DVDigniter.com aka Something else next week with the toll free number [protected](doesn't work) is in the nostalgia business but give you disappointment if they give you anything at all for your money. They hit your credit card immediately and then try to stall you until they can change their name. Hey!... it's a living.

I have notified my credit card company to remove the charges from my account. Please expedite the process from your end, and treat people as you would be treated. Heaven2b4u PS. All the other movies I ordered on the day I ordered from you has already arrived. $1,063.86 ordered from this company and NO communications available by phone or E-mail. P.L.E.A.S.E do not use these company(s) they all go by the same name and shift continually. Recommend you call the Police Department in Montreal Quebec and file a complaint if you intend to recover money!

A  29th of Nov, 2007 by
I bought Beauty and the Beast TV series all 3 seasons
101.68 US they had Tv advertising and Canadian Tv logos like TV8 and CBS and something that looks like Saturn Planet and took so long to come that I order somewhere else they had the same logos etc. in them CANADIAN POLICE Please do something, I live in New Zealand I have tried to contact them no luck what a ripoff.

The same with tvdvdcollectors.com same TV logos etc.
A  21st of Feb, 2008 by
I ordered the complete season of "A Different World". Shipping took nearly 30 days to receive. Upon receipt of the merchandise I realized that some the DVD's were defective and would not play not to mention the very last episode was not on the DVD as stated on the DVD title cover. Major dissappointment. I was able to reach someone via live chat to dispute the problem. The operator assured me that a replacement DVD would be sent within two weeks. Well two weeks passed and I attempted to reach them via live chat and through listed phone number only to realize both were unavailable. As I type this complaint almost two months have passed. I have not heard a response nor did I receive a replacement DVD. Just before typing this complaint I visited the the website (ultimatedvdshop.com) and realized the both the live chat and contact phone numbers were removed. For anyone who may be taken by the variety merchandise this company has to offer on it's website I encourage you to look a little further for a company that is legitamate and who truly appreciates it's customers. I think the customer service is the absolute worst not to mention I think it's criminal to say you have program in place in which you guaruntee the product you sell but never respond to legitamate customer complaints. People please stay far away from this company as your source for retrieving DVD's or any other merchandise they may offer. You will surely regret. Consider this a GRAVE WARNING.