TvAddicts.tv / DVDIgniter.com / UltimateDVDShop.com / AvenueDVD / This is the biggest scam ever!

Hi, please help put tv addicts out of business they have so many names they keep switching to,they are selling poor copies of old movies, they skip, freeze stop during play, you email, i have 13 times, no reply, they give a recording on a phone# but they never call back, i have been waiting 3 months no replacement disk, they stole$478, in which i have reported to my bank. I can spot there sites and so can you if you know what to look for they give you tracking ## from canada post office, often you don't get dvd for months and, when they arrive right away you no you have been scammed, you pop in dvd and you are SHOCKED when you see the crap, please take this serious, there recent name change is DVDIGNITERSHOP.COM. AND ULTIMATEDVDSHOP.COM, ALSO THERE USING THE NAME TVBOXSET, MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS. AND THE MOST FAMOUS TV ADDICTS!!! And craze and dvd avenue, they stole thousands, from another lady who filed police report last week. Help us smb!! This is the biggest scam ever!!

A  17th of Aug, 2007 by
I , too, was scammed by UltimateDVDShop.com. I'm out $285 from them. I've received no tracking# or other communication from them after a week. There is no response to any phone calls or e-mails sent. To their many list of aliases already listed, you can add DVDAvenue.tv and DVDCraze.tv. Check any of these URL's and you will notice the websites have identical formatting and content. Just the names are different. Truly a "fly-by-night" operation, if there ever was one.

I've learned my lesson. Don't do business with any online site that doesn't list a phone#, doesn't respond to the one given or doesn't list a street address that can be verified.

If your looking for a DVD seller of old shows that is reliable, check out glorydaysentertainment.com The first purchase I made from them was delivered within a week as promised. E-mail communications made to them seem to be responded to within 24 hours.
A  17th of Aug, 2007 by
I am sorry about your troubles with those sites. Thanks for the warning. I have contemplated ordering a $250 order with them for some rare boxed sets. But you gave me second thoughts.

I have already learned my lesson with moving companies who lost $2000 worth of materials from me last year. The insurance was a pathetic low dollar per pound rate. They had a shoddy record and were not members of AMSA.
A  23rd of Aug, 2007 by
I ordered the Rescue 8 DVD's and they were terrible. They also list that includes all of the season episodes but there are many missing. I keep chatting with them on line and keep getting apologies.

I also had trouble tracking them down as to where they operate out of. I found out it is not Canada. It is Israel. Why such deception. Why are they using Canada as a front for their operation.

Yes, they should be shut down. I agree. If there is anything I can do, to sign a petition or whatever, let me know smb!
A  24th of Aug, 2007 by
I have a feeling that I have also been scammed. I ordered a series and paid 120.58. I was suppose to get an email from DVDigniter.com within 48 hours of the order. As of yet I have not received any confirmation of my order placed on August 10, 2007. Ive tried calling the number given but to no avail. I have tried to email them but a message pops up saying page cannot be displayed. I have a feeling that DVDigniter is not a ligament company.
A  28th of Aug, 2007 by
I am deeply disappointed with tvaddicts.com. Shame on them. I hope karma bites them in the ###! I ordered what I thought to be the entire collection of the Chris Isaak show. They took my money but failed to send me any dvds. I have learned my lesson.
A  4th of Nov, 2007 by
I am working towards filing complaints with Federal Trade Commission and Consumer Advocates Groups - Letters should go out tomorrow. I suggest everyone who reads this e-mail should do the same. If you need addresses on these two government agencies, e-mail me and I'll send the addresses to you.
A  19th of Dec, 2007 by
On thier Chat line, I asked why they do not ship to canada, my session was ended by " wendy " and that was it ! I will not waste my money on this Bogus website.
A  4th of Mar, 2008 by
I also have a problem with TVADDICTS.tv. I ordered complete set of DVD's of 1961 version of Car 54 Where are you. When the set finally arrived I was very angry because I had been scammed. Every single dvd was scratched and had almost glue like substance on them. Not a one of them could be viewed. I have tried contacting them several times by phone and emails. but have not had a response. This company needs to be stopped. I for one have filed a theft report with the police department, and have requested my bank to look into returning my funds.
A  21st of Aug, 2008 by
last year I brought dvd on ZORRO and when I receive it the package was damage and I call them and they told me that they were going to send a replacement and I did not receive at all I spend $110.00 and
I call them on line and they have not reply you are right its a scam and its very sad to this and they
took advanage of us this is not fair to do business they should be arrested and fraud and you should report this to the F.B.I. and they will stop all scam so I lost $11o.00 and it not fair with customers so they
should arrested. You Agree