TVAddicts.com / DVDBoulevard / DVD Avenue / Scam and cheating!

1 KY, United States Review updated:

I ordered the complete Quantum Leap Series for my son for Christmas. The order was placed on 11/23/07, my debit card was charged on 11/26/07 for more than it should have been by a company called DVD Boulevard. I called the 800 number listed at TVAddicts website. I got some lady that would not give her name that I could barely understand that told me the extra charge was a service charge added by Master Charge. She gave me a tracking number and told me I could track my shipment at www.canadapost.com . T asked her where they were located and she told me in Florida but that my DVD's would be shipped from Canada. After trying for a week, unsuccessfully, to track my shipment, I tried their live chat. I talked to a lady named Jen in live chat and she told me that my order had not shipped and they were out of the Quantum Leap Series but were expecting more. I waited a few days and talked to a arrive in live chat and she gave me another tracking number and a date of 12/13/07 that my order had shipped and it had been shipped express post. I try tracking my order again and it takes three (3) days for it to show up on www.canadapost.com. I finally get an e-mail from www.canadapost.com telling me that my parcel was in their system and should be delivered on 12/20/07. When the DVD's finally arrived the cases were busted , you don't mail DVD's in bubble envelopes, but thankfully the DVD's were not harmed. The odd thing about the DVD's though is that they're bootleg copies. They are copies of originals and poorly copied ones at that. All it says on them are Printable DVD Media then printed on the DVD is the name of the TV program and what season it covers and nothing else. These are blank DVD's that anybody on the street can walk into their local shopping mall and purchase. These are not "New and Sealed" I think I'll go to our local U.S.Attorney's Office and see what they can do to shut these scam artist down. They are ripping people off left and right and it's not right. Maybe we could do a class action suit against them or something. I'll try to come back and post what I find out.

Comments

Ka
  23rd of Jul, 2007
TVAddicts.com / DVDAvenue - Company will not deliver product or issue credit

Add me to the list of people scammed by this company! They still have failed to deliver the DVD set I ordered as a Christmas gift for my son. Their technique is to keep you hanging for at least 2 months... after two months the credit card company can not do anything about the dispute! This company needs to be yanked off the internet.

Be
  5th of Mar, 2008

I have a mailman who cross our lawn every working day climbing
over two feet of snow even though our sidewalk is clear and clean.

I wish he would not do this as it is damaging my lawn. This is
not what canada post advertise in keep your walk way clean.