TVAddicts.com / Third Watch DVD Series is useless!

The Third Watch DVD series that seen me was useless. The package was damaged when it arrived. One case inside was damaged. Of the DVD's I looked at and tried playing; one was scratched, one wouldn't play at all, and the audio wasn't with the video on two that I did play. I didn't tray all of the discs because that was enough for me to know I didn't want them.

The card enclosed with the merchandise stated to call or e-mail prior to returning. I have called and leave voice-mail twice and e-mailed them once. I got no response.

I have been in contact with my credit card company about this and they are working with me.

After I ordered them I started getting large internet purchases on my credit card (which has since been canceled). I'm wondering if the shoddy place is responsible for that too.

I've learned that unless it's a reputable place, and local, that you probably shouldn't purchase from them.

TVAddicts.com DVDAvenue.TV
3700 Rue Griffith - #62
St. Laurent, Quebec, Canada H4T 2B3

More TVAddicts.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Re
      27th of Aug, 2007
    TVAddicts.com - Rubbish DVD!
    Australia

Johnny Cash dvd set purchased that advertised approx. 50 tv shows within. Less than half actually on discs. Tape quality is rubbish. Cost $250USD. Total fraud! Have been trying nightly for 6 months to get a response! DO NOT USE TVADDICTS.COM. Pity I never looked into complaints board. Never buy anything via internet is my advice. Ren...

• De
      27th of Aug, 2007
    TVAddicts.com - Received defective DVD's!

I ordered 2 series - Ally McBeal and Judging Amy. Both sets had at least 7 defective DVD's in that they were either incomplete or would stall in the middle of them. Both also had Commercials on them. I contacted the customer service department and have been promised for 6 months now that they would send me replacements. I have asked where to send the DVD's since I no longer want to wait for the new ones. All they do is send me an email apologizing for my inconvenience and then say that they'll be shipping the new DVD's along right away.

Here's the latest email response from them I just received today.

Dear debra walter,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We will follow this to our manufacturer and guarantee that you will receiving your replacement set in a soonest time as possible. Again our apology for the delay of receiving your replacement set.

Beware people!

Marycris

• Mi
      11th of Oct, 2007
    TVAddicts.com - Took payment but did not deliver

This is my first time ripped off by an internet company. It looks like I am out $200 for the complete 39 episodes of "Foreign Intrigue." My list of complaints are as following: No email confirmation when money taken BUT NOT DELIVERED; No email reply when requested afterwards: No one available when follow-up calls made during their normal hours of operation - only option is to leave a message. Sounding off to via this service does nothing to get like this company off the internet. Any ideas who regulates this type of activity?

• Su
      28th of Oct, 2007
    TVAddicts.com - Bought DVD, took payments, never received item bought

On Sept. 28th I bought the Carol Burnett Series DVD Set for all 11 seasons from tvaddicts.com. Could not find it anywhere else. I charged it to my credit card. A few days later it was charged to my credit card and to this day 10/28/07 I have yet to receive my order. I wrote the company and have yet to hear from them. And now when I try to get on there site it is closed for some reason and unreachable. I am going to contact my credit card company and lodge a complaint and get my money back one way or the other. I recommend that no one buys anything from this company. They seem to be frauds..

29th of Oct, 2007
    TVAddicts.com - Shoddy and incomplete merchandise

I have been trying since July 10th to receive the complete seasons of "Murder She Wrote" on dvd. For months they kept telling me it would be sent "next week", "by the end of the week", etc. I finally received the order in mid-August but Disc 4 was missing. They have promised since August to send me that Disc but it still has not arrived. Even worse, several of the discs are incomplete and have only 3 of the 5 stories listed. Others freeze and will not play. It is almost impossible to reach this company and dealing with them has been the worst nightmare of any of my purchasing experiences. Run from this website.

• Je
      29th of Oct, 2007

I have had the same problem with them!! I ordered a DVD series in August and still haven't received it! I keep getting "it will be shipped next week" then I'll call or e-mail next week and they say it will be the following week. I asked for a refund twice with no luck. finally I am disputing the charge with my credit card company. The same person is there 24/7 and they are always very sorry for the delay! They are a scam!! To anyone who reads this... BEWARE OF THE ULTIMATEDVDSHOP.COM!

• Ro
      2nd of Nov, 2007
    TVAddicts.com - Could have been scammed

I ordered a DVD from TVADDICTS online on October 24, 2007 and they did process the payment on my credit card. It said on their site that I should receive my DVD within 12 to 14 days. It has been a week and a day. I hope I did not get scammed. What do I do if I did? Please help. Their number is 1-877-TV-SERIES. I haven't called them yet, because I had a certain suspicion that this company might be crooked.

• Al
      4th of Nov, 2007
    TVAddicts.com - Sisters series dvd set!

I placed an order for this series in July they said that delivery would be 4 to 6 weeks. It has been almost 4 and half mths later with promises of it coming at the end of every mth or week. I can not get hold ot them now, my e mails are been sent back, I am posting a complaint here and reporting them to the Canadian police, so PLEASE be aware any one out there who is thinking of dealing with this very unprofessional company!

5th of Nov, 2007

I bought Little House on the Prairie seasons 1-10 from TVAddicts exactly one year and two months ago, but never received my order. When I call I get no answer and when I e-mail them I either get no respond at all or someone e-mailed me back and says my order will be shipped as soon as possible. I tried to get on their web site, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore! I can't get contact with the company and my two-hundred and fifty dollars have gone down the drain. I will contact my credit card company and try to catch these crooks. This company is a fraud and I agree with every complaint on this board.

• Be
      16th of Nov, 2007
    TVAddicts.com - scam...how to get your money back if you were scammed too.

I filed a long complaint already at this site but it is under tvaddicts,com/dvddonkey.com (same people)
    I had not received my dvd's within 7 weeks and I requested refund from the site with no response. Anyway 2 days ago I filled out papers at my bank (because I used a bankcard). and today they replaced the amount (164.62) into my account and they are after the company to reimburse them.
    Please check with your credit card co. or bank card co. about being scammed. Hopefully you too can get your money back. Hope this helps someone.

• Al
      17th of Nov, 2007
    TVAddicts.com - Non delivery of order
    tvseries.tv or tvaddicts.com
    Phone: 1-877-887-3743
    tvseries.tv

I ordered a dvd series package online and it was not delivered. I tried contacting the company and they do not respond to contact via e-mail or phone. It is a fraudulent site.

• He
      26th of Nov, 2007

I also ordered a tv series from tv series.tv. They did not ship my order and misinformed me when I actually did get through to a customer service rep. Basically they lied and said they actually just shipped my order two days prior. Now I can't get anyone to answer my calls. This is definitely a fraudulent site.

• Pa
      26th of Nov, 2007

On 10-13-07 I purchased Thirty-Something complete series. I still have not received my order. On 10-18-07 the company took 128.74 out of my bank account. I'm going to put in a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and with my credit union to get my money bank. I cancelled my bankcard. TV addicts is a scam.

27th of Nov, 2007

I order 2 dvd's oct. 23, and I still have no dvd. I try to call their phone number and all I get is the answering machine and says no one to take my call. And now I can not get on the web site. How do I get my money back?

• Ji
      4th of Dec, 2007

Same thing happened to me. I ordered dvd's back in may of 2007 received them and they are faulty defective dvds. Emailed, and emailed and they tell me they are back logged going on 6 months. 100 dollars out the window! How many excuses can they give. Now they just ignore me when I email them. SCAMMERS. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

• Ro
      13th of Dec, 2007
    TVAddicts.com - Terrible service

No merchandise, yet money was taken out of my account. Numerous attempts to contact them were in vain. Please do not get involved with this company.

• Co
      18th of Dec, 2007

I tried that but my bank only goes back 2 months when there is a dispute and tvaddicts strung me along for over 2 months so that it was over the 2 months cutoff and I couldn't lodge a dispute.

• Co
      18th of Dec, 2007

Is the company really located in Cananda? I have had a terrible experience with them and can't find out where they are located. There has to be something that one can do do get their money back.

• Je
      19th of Dec, 2007

I also ordered a dvd series of My Three Sons at ultimate dvd shop.com which i assume is the same scam artists as tvaddicts.com and like everyone else, never received the dvd's and I also got no replies to my emails or phone calls- so looks like the S.O.B.'S got
    another sucker. How can they still have a website and get away with this s..!!! Where is our law enforcement? They cannot trace the credit card transactions somehow??

• Da
      10th of Jan, 2008
    TVAddicts.com - Bogus company!
    TVAddicts.com
    Canada
    www.TVAddicts.com

I have also been robbed by this so called"company". Purchased boxed dvd set on Dec 2 and they took payment the very next day! Purchase price was 69.99 yet received a bill for 95.32! As of Jan 10, 08 still have not received merchandise. After 6 e-mails(none returned) and 4 phone calls, finally was able to speak to live person which was very little help being she could hardly speak the English language! Rep said product was shipped out and then gave me a bogus tracking number for a Canadian shipping company.