If you will notice, almost all these complaints STARTED with a TV or RADIO commercial. That tells me that these commercials CANNOT be TRUSTED. TV and RADIO STATIONS are a scammer's paradise because the stations do not care . The "FREE TRIALS, just pay postage" flood the airways everyday...They are ALL scams, in one way or another. They always have a CUSTOMER SERVICE that NOBODY can reach and when you do, you get the run-around. The free trials start the day you make the call and of course, you don't receive the product until AFTER your Trial has EXPIRED, so, your card gets charged then just TRY to get it REMOVED. You WILL regret making the call, I guarantee it!

People will give their credit information to a voice on the phone that they do not know, but they will NOT give it to their most trusted BEST FRIEND. I know, "I saw it on TV, so it HAS to be ok" is their favorite reasoning for doing this. In today's economy, this is stupid reasoning.

The INTERNET is another SCAMMER'S Paradise. The wisest thing you can do is to NEVER, NEVER, EVER answer an internet ad, not any of them. Again, you WILL be sorry you answered the ad, in one way or another. I can guarantee that, too.

GOOGLE SEARCH any company you see advertised and check their complaints BEFORE going crazy with your money.

Why don't people try a novel idea, try to get it LOCALLY, first. If you are going to give someone 2 or 3 thousand dollars for a service, wouldn't it be common sense to get it locally. If you can not get it LOCALLY, You Don't need it!!

I would love to see Americans just WISE UP...If it sounds too good to be TRUE...IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

N  25th of Nov, 2009 by
A  24th of Sep, 2010 by
We have been Getting several Telemarketing Calls from Connect2world from India, they keep calling and calling day and night.

Finally, we signed up for $20 with my Visa card. They Promised that they will activate my service within 10 mins of time. It has been more than 25 Days, my service is not activated.

Moreover, today when i received my card statement, I was a bit shocked to see a $200 Charge by connect2world.

Now, when I called the customer care number: 1-714-464-7400, no one picked the call. I was more Surprised when a Person by the name of Maksud Received the Call and said that the order was placed for $200 by me. When I said no, he started Arguing with me and later he started abusing me in very bad words.

Finally, he said that he will block my service and make sure that I do not get my Money Back.

For my uttermost Surprise, I also had a talk with the Call Center owner and he was just laughing his hearts out.

I just want to aware all the Indians in USA and Canada, that please do not entertain any telemarketing calls from connect2world as this is my experience with them.

I have nothing more to say apart from making a complain to BBB and lets see what else I can do to them.

I did refer my friends to Maksud, I also need to check what He has done to my Friends.

Connect2world is a Fraud Company, so please beware of Scams.