tv mania they have many names / dvd set does not play and it jammed my dvd player

1 366 E Main St Apt 36Rock Hill29730, SC, United States
Phone: 803 325 1370

On April 6, 2009 I ordered a set of dvd's - Friday the thirteenth the series from TV Mania. They finally sent me 2 e-mails that they received my order. On my bank statement which I received to today, they took the money from my bank account on April 8, 2009 in totals of $57.94 and
58 cents for foreign transaction fee with the name:
Homedvdvideos [protected] Kn
on both transactions. My bank called me the 9th about whether this was a legitimate withdrawal. However, he said nothing about it being from out of the United States.

I received the no-good dvds on April 24, 2009. Oh, my God!, they came from China!!!

They did not work! They jammed my dvd player to boot! I had to take it apart in order to get the dvds out!

I am so mad I could kill the people.

I have written half a dozen e-mails to the Planetdvd's, TvMania, and now I learn they have this home videos name. I got their site from
Amazon.com during the time I was looking for prices on Friday the thirteenth the series. TvMania offered it for $49.95.

Bad deal as it turned it. Can you help me find these people? I need phone numbers, physical addresses in order to get the law after them; the Better Business Bureaus; the Federal Government; anyone else that may be capable of assisting.

Let me hear from you,