tv mania .com / never received item wont respond to e-mails

417 north erie st three rivers mi 49093Three Rivers, MI, United States Review updated:
4.3
Phone: 269-599-9594
i bought a dvd set from tv mania .com because they offered a early edition set for 59.00. i havent seen anything and when i e-mail them they dont get back with me. has enyone else ben scamed and what can i do to protect my credit card i gave them.

Comments

Li
  17th of Dec, 2008
I ordered dvds expecting somthing worth the 59.99 I paid and they were NOT!!! The dvds were like they were recorded by a 5th grader. my dvd player would not play them . once in a while I would see a picture then it went back to pixeles. not to mention the sound would not work. I looked on the invoice at what they said they were worth and they wrote $8.00!!! What the hell!!! and i did not realize they were comming from asia.
I just sent them an e mail and we will see if they actually e mail me back. I will keep all posted.
Jl
  19th of Dec, 2008
WARNING WARNING WARNING... NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY WHAT SO EVERY, OR YOU WILL GET BURNED.

I too just bought a 13 disk set of DVD for 59.99 that looked like they set a camcorder in front of a TV and recorded all the audio and video from. The video is very burry, and the audio is playing English and some other language both at the same time. I too have emailed them with no response, and I'm currently contacting my bank to dispute this charge.
Also my product was insured for only $6.00 and came from Beijing China. I'll never make that mistake again, I'll be buying from the USA only and reading the Term and Conditions and emailing them first before doing business.

AVOID THIS WEB SITE AT ALL COST, OR IT WILL COST YOU$$$$$ !!! >: P
Ka
  24th of Dec, 2008
This company is a scam. I received a DVD collection 20 days after ordering and it did come from China. I sent several e-mails wanting an address to return them to because the quality was so poor. I called my credit card company and got a phone number 778-282-8099. They answer the phone customer service and then put you on hold. When they finally got back on the phone the man was just plain nasty. He told me the my internet provider, Comcast sucked and that's why I never received any of their e-mails. (which is not true, I did receive an e-mail confirmation that my order was shipped). I told the man that I justed wanted to return these DVD's because they were horrible and he started yelling at me. After about 10 minutes, he finally told me that he would give me a credit and that I could just put the DVD's in the middle of the street and just run over them, he didn't really care. I didn't trust him, so I then called my credit card company and filed a dispute. My credit card company knew about TV/DVD mania and issued me a credit on the spot. About 45 minutes later, I received an e-mail from TV/DVD mania telling me that there was no need to dispute the charge with my credit card company, if I would just give him the last 4 digits of my credit card, he would credit me and I could just keep the DVD's.

He told me that the DVD's that I ordered really weren't an official release, just a fan edition. I don't think that there is really any place to send stuff back. They booleg them in China and then ship them out. For your own sake, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, as it will just cause you grief. I learned my lesson, you truly do get what you pay for and next time, I'll spend the extra money and get the real thing.

Good Luck.
Ju
  4th of Mar, 2009
I, ALSO, recently purchased a 13 disc set from these CON ARTISTS, and I wished I had seen your web page before I shelled out $60.00! The discs were from an old TV show, and you can tell instantly that they are bootlegged. You can even see the network logo in the corner of the screen where they recorded them from the television! The ones that would play at all, that is! If anyone out there is considering using this company, DON'T!!! Pay the extra money and get quality merchandise, professional service, and timely delivery! I also have had no luck in returning these discs, so I guess I will keep them as a reminder, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!
Ha
  27th of May, 2009
contact and register a complaint with your local police dept. i did and got a full refund after an officer contacted them.