TV DVD Media / Dishonesty

1 3-1750 the queensbury, suite 1287Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I ordered two sets of DVD's. The Carrol Burnett Show and Dean Martin Roasts, all episodes on multiple discs. After reporting they did not arrive when expected, I was told by Brian Lawson that there was a mixup and they would send regular mail. It took another three weeks before I received them. Ordered on November 4th and received December 17th. Opened Christmas day and none of the discs would play. Their refund policy says they have a 30 day unconditional money back guarantee. I emailed them today, but noticed I was to inform them 5 days after receiving them if they were defective, which was 8 days ago. How could they expect someone to open and play 20 or more discs that were meant for a Christmas present. I wouldn't care if one episode was messed up or even one DVD. But every single one was not expected. I hope they come clean and reimburse me. In my email today, I asked where to send them back to for refund.

Comments

• Me
      26th of Dec, 2007

I got ripped off as well and am going after them.

Here is some info.

Names: Unsure if they are real
    Brian Lawson - management

414-352-5776
    647-284-1052
    416-540-5643

They also go by the name Universal Gift Ventures

I have contacted - The Better Business Bureau of Mid-Western and Central Ontario www.bbbmwo.ca/

- www.trustwave.com - provides company with visa transactions

- cyberbit - the bank they use, just type in cyberbit and you can contact the company

- Royal Canadian Mountain police online crime unit at recol.ca/complaint

federal trade Commission at ftc.gov

Geotrust - just go to the dvd planet website and click on geotrust logo at the bottom.

I am not going to get scammed. Let's knock this company on its' ###.

Hope this helps.