TV/DVD Mania / product does not work

United States Review updated:
4.45

I orderd dvds from this company and they do not work. They look very amateurish - not at all professional. I have disputed the charge with my credit card company and have tried to contact the company both by email and phone. They are not open today - 12/26/08 - recording said they will be in Monday. I left message explaining that the dvds did not work and left my phone number and transaction number and told them I had disputed the charge on my credit card. Waiting to hear from them.
Ni

Comments

St
  29th of Dec, 2008
Me also...Ordered a DVD series in December for Christmas and my package came late. I was double charged and the DVD's were bootlegged from China. The quality is terrible.
Beware this Company is a SCAM!!
St
  1st of Jan, 2009
My Simon and Simon DVD's worked, at least the first one I tried. However, the recording is very poor. It has commercials throughout. The recording was off the WGN TV station. The audio comes out of one speaker only. The commercials switch between the WGN station and the Weather channel. I have not yet had contact with the company. I don't see a phone number listed. My package came from china. The order took a couple monts to arrive.
Ke
  27th of Jan, 2009
I, also order from dvdmania they billed me twice, at the time I, m in dispute they bill from two different name one is family-dvd store, the other is what a deal-dvd they make it look like you purchase two, this showed up on my statement, the dvd do not play the quality is very poor.I also have talked with them and they said they would credited it back to my account, still waiting, I have tryed to return the other but they will not give me a return address the said that the would email it to me yes the sent me two of the same dvds the twilight zone this company is bad stay away from them here is some information that might help, ph 1-778-282-8099, 1-647-722-9393, 1-289-428-1081, 1-877-647-2633, also here is a address TVDVD/ MANIA LTD 69 MERCURE RD. ST. MAARTEN NETHERLANDESE ANTILLES, 10102, I hope this information will help .