TV Commercials / Very annoying, frustrating and does bother ones hearing!

United States Review updated:
All TV commercials:

It seems all commercials step up the decibels which is very annoying, frustrating and does bother ones hearing. How can they allow this to happen if we as consumers don’t need or want these loud commercials between programming? Please direct me to the proper channels if this is not one I can follow-up with.

Dennis Swerline

More TV Commercials Complaints & Reviews

A  7th of Aug, 2008 by
When we set the control of how loud we want out TV to be, why does the commercials go up much louder? I hate this and I believe it is degrading because we should be able to control how loud these commercials are. Use the mute button? We shouldn't have to do that. THIS is our TV in our own home and if we wanted the commercials to be louder than what we set our controls, we can use the remote to turn it louder. It is our RIGHT to set our controls where we want them and not have to hear a "blaring" commercial. Some people have children or sick people sleeping. This is DEGRADING, and it is manipulative from WHO is doing this- I do not know. This has been a thing I have hated for so long, and should be corrected by whomever has the power to do it. If I set my control on 7- I want the commercials to come on at level 7, NOT level 12. It is degrading and should stop. Who can I complain to that can get something done?