TV Addicts TV / SCAM

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

www.tvaddicts.tv is a COMPLETE SCAM. Do NOT order from them! You will not get your order, can't find where they are, and can't get any emails to them, nor can you get any customer service, phone number, NOTHING. They are a rip off. They need to be removed from the Internet!

Ki

Comments

16th of Oct, 2008

I was taken for almost #300.00. I received several e-mails at first telling me they would refund my money, but they never did.
    Don't order from them.

27th of Oct, 2008

yea i orderd somthing from them just 2 days ago and instead of charging me the price of 49.50 the charged me 220 bucks and over drafted my bank account now i owe the bank 300 bucks

• Te
      29th of Oct, 2008

I wish I had seen this review before I entered my address on the first page of the order form I filled out on their webiste. The only information they got was the first page, which consisted of my full name, address, e-address, and phone number. I did click on okaying what the total order was, but I did not enter anything on the 2nd page which would have asked for credit card/bank information. So, I'm hoping they can't take any money from me. If anyone thinks the company can actually force me to pay them, please let me know. Thanks!