T.V. Addicts / defective dvds

1 Canada Review updated:

This company is a shady buisiness. I ordered Car 54 Where Are You from them. It took forever for it to arrive and when it finally did we started watching it, It was horrible you could tell it immedietly that it was recorded off of television onto vhs and transferred to dvd. It also was not clear or an orginal recording somthing these creeps do not tell you on their site. They say these are factory sealed dvds leading you to belive they were recorded in a studio. But they are not our dvds were not watchable and the sound faded in and out. At one point you could see the Nick At Nite logo pop up. These con artist scammed me out of ninety five dollars and thirty two cents. They have other crooked sites like donkey.com,ultimatedvdshop.com and of course tvaddicts.com. Please consumers DO NOT DO BUISINESS WITH THEM!

Comments

• Me
      16th of Oct, 2008

They scammed me out of $100 as well under the name of tvboxed sets...out of canada...be very careful people, they have no contact info!!! That is now my first check before I buy on internet!!! Look for a phone numer and call it!!!