Tutorvista.com / Don't ever use them as you won't get any help and not to mention your money back
I signed up for a one week trail. I made it clear to them that I wanted to try it only and that I would pay thru PayPal purposely so I would not be charged for subscriptions that I did not want. Of course I did not know that PayPal also can do automatic monthly subscriptions and of course TutorVista charged me $99.99 USD at the end of the one week trial. The agent on chat (oh, by the way, you can’t call them as they are in INDIA, which I did not know) told me that I don’t have to worry that I won’t be charged without notifying. OH and I got notified but not if I want to renew but that I made a payment!!! After talking with the customer service over chat the very same morning my payment went thru I was basically told to go screw my self and that I can use the service for the next 30 days. The help my daughter got was a joke and the customer service was even a bigger joke. Don’t ever use them as you won’t get any help and not to mention your money back!
More Tutorvista.com Complaints & Reviews
- Tutor Vista - Consumer fraud 
- Tutor Vista - fraud charge 
- Tutor Vista - Terrible Service 
- Tutor Vista - Fraud 
- Tutor Vista - College students beware 
- Tutorvista - tutor service
- Tutorvista - Just a waste of money!
- Tutorvista.com - Horrible service.
- Tutorvista.com - Seller doesn't provide ordered stuff 
- Tutorvista.com - This website is horrible and they do not help at all