Tuscan Readers Services / Fraud and cheating

United States Review updated:
Tuscan Readers Services
A college-age girl came to my door claiming she was selling magazines to raise money for a college trip. The magazines would be donated to soldiers in the military. Of the $48 for the magazine subscription, $43 would go to the student for her trip and $5 would go to pay for the subscription for the soldiers.

Supposedly she was supposed to do community service for anyone who bought a subscription and she asked when would be a good time to do that and she asked if she could come back by when she got back from the trip and show me the pictures.

But then the more she talked, the more complicated her story became. By the time she walked away from my door, I was suspicious. I went straight to the computer and found Tuscan Readers Services SCAM!! Just as I thought!

I informed the police and put a stop payment on the check.

N  22nd of Sep, 2009 by

Tuscan Readers Services - Scammed me
PO BOX 2224

I didn't catch on until it was too late. I thought my magazines went to the TROOPS.

I have been harassed over and over by this company saying that I owed them more than a $1000.00 for not renewing these magazines. It finally dawned on me that it was because of the Tuscan Readers Services.