Turntable Basics / Fraudulent Seller

1 550 N. Lexington PkwySaint Paul, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: (651) 286-0533

I ordered a belt drive for my turntable on 11/28/2010 and have emailed the seller twice in regards to non-receipt of this item. 'Tim' has not responded to my emails, nor sent the belt. I've filed a dispute with my credit card company. The only phone number I have for this alleged business is the fax number that was included in my email invoice, that's it. Useless.

Comments

• Ka
      18th of Dec, 2010

Low and behold, the item showed up today.

• Hr
      6th of Jan, 2011

I ordered a belt drive for my turntable on 12/21/2010 and have emailed the seller twice in regards to non-receipt of this item. 'Tim' has not responded to my emails, nor sent the belt. The only phone number I have for this alleged business is the fax number that was included in my email invoice, that's it. Useless. when calling information the name Turntable Basic does not excist in Saint Paul or any where near by.

• Rr
      7th of Jan, 2011

The same thing happened to me. I ordered mine on Christmas Day, the money was immediatley removed from my account, and I have yet to receive the belt. He does not respond to e-mails and his webiste should be shut down. I reported him to the Better Business Bureau and I suggest you do the same.

• Dh
      20th of Jan, 2011

Ordered a turntable belt on Jan 10, 2011. Received it on Jan 19. Postmark was Jan 14.