Turnkeynation.com / No reply to tickets and fraud

Jun 28, 2015
Phone: +1.7409748062
I purchased a website and supplied a domain name to Turnkey Nation, and the Domain registration was to be free along with free hosting for 12 months. My domain is,
which I assumed would be registered in my name but Turnkey Nation owner registered the name as his own
promising to transfer the ownership in 90 days from January 22, 2015. I cannot get an answer from Bradley Hayes, he does not answer any email, tickets or phone. . I have deleted the website as it broke or was hacked and the origin of the website appeared, so fraud could be involved but now I want a refund for what I paid to the owner Bradley Hayes.. This is beyond poor business practice.
Let this example be a warning to anyone considering buying anything from Turnkey Nation and its owner.

More Turnkeynation.com Complaints & Reviews

Plus Turnkeynation.com - They completely ignored me [1]
Plus Turnkeynation.com - Thieve! [1]

D  8th of Apr, 2016 by
Hello, I apologize for any issues you encountered with TurnkeyNation.com, but I can assure you that there is nothing fraudulent has ever occurred. We have been in business for over 10 years and have had thousands of satisfied customers.

In regards to your domain name, golflinksgroup.com, you should have received instructions on how to have this transferred to your ownership. We will gladly transfer this to you so long as it is still available to be transferred. Also, we would like to discuss with you any issues you had with your website business and work with you towards a solution so that you are satisfied. Can you please email us at sales@turnkeynation.com with your information so we can look into this for you? Thanks.

TurnkeyNation Logo TurnkeyNation