Turnkey Internet Solutions / Scam and cheating

Turnkey Internet Solutions
A months ago I responded to an e-mail about running my own internet based business. Several days later Turnkey Internet Solutions contacted me and said they could se me up with a web based shopping business. The cost was $500.00 to set up my website, release me my domain name, and back office support. The next day they said for an extra 250, they would put a banner on my web page, and if anybody clicked on that banner and bought the same package I would be paid 250 dollars per person. After a couple of days, I was contacted by their advertising representative.

Because I wanted to start making profits as soon as possible, I elected to purchase the $6, 000.00 advertisement package. I was told this would ensure I get 300, 000 hits per year to my website. I maxed out my credit card and was told commissions to my account would start almost immediately. I was also told the hits I see on my website are actual buys and not just site visits.

Thirty days later, I have no commissions. I have called the company and was told it takes time. I think I will never see a penny from these folk. God will bring them to justice.

More Turnkey Internet Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Plus Turnkey Internet Solutions - online shopping mall [1]

A  10th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
The same hass happened to me. I too purchased the product for $500 and paid $3800 for 150, 000 hits. I currently have over 51, 000 hits, but have only received a commission check for a lousy $6. I called to complain and they advised me to be patient. I find it hard to believe that with over 51, 000 hits, only one purchase was made. I am frustrated and looking into filinf a fraud charge against them or hopefully finding someone to file a class action lawsuit.
A  19th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
I received a phone call from Turnkey Internet Solutions, and I politely told her that I was not interested. Before I could finish my sentence, she said that I did not know what her company was about and didn't know what an income was, and hung up. I feel that this was very, very rude and unacceptable for a business to act this way. I tried to calling the number back and after 1 ring, it would pick up and then hang up again. Turnkey Internet Solutions run a scam and have very nasty attitudes!! Stay away for your own good!
A  3rd of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
In October 2008 I was contacted by turnkey internet solutions about their home business. I purchased the website for $5, 000 with the promise that it would get 150, 000 hits in one year. From Oct 2008 to Feb 2009 my site got about 100 hits and about 30 of those were mine. I contacted them at least 3 time about this and about my back office and how I thought it was missed up because nothing had changed on it(as of this day nothing has changed on my back office). Since contacting them in Feb I have had 128, 996 hits on my website and no sales. That is hard for me to believe. I have had about three more contacts with them asking for my money back and I have been told to be patient. I have even filed a complaint with the AZ Better Business Bureau. They have contacted turnkey internet solutions and as of this date have not received a reply from them. This is a total SCAM, and they need to be stopped.
N  22nd of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
Same experience. In October 2008 paid $6, 500 for the "TOTAL" package. Have yet to receive anything, although supposed a lot of people - over 200, 000 have visited my site. I believe they have a way to manipulate the counters. The people are pleasant when you call to speak with them, but there's no way to get your money back. It's sad when you're out of work, maxed out your card and hoped that this would be a promising business.

Don't Give ANY money. I'm not sure how they sleep at night.
N  11th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I was contacted by these people trying to sell me their ### and I jerked them around real good, fake number credit card and everything.
they called several times because my card would not go through, I would then change the number by one digit, they would try again
They have NO soul so they sleep very well at night. The ONLY ones that make money is them, NOT you.

Keep in mind one thing... The ONLY internet business that will make you any money is one that sells a useful product that people NEED and don't scam people. I friend of mine sells beads and other related things on the internet, used for making jewelry and she does very well. She sells her beads all over the world. She gives good value for your money. I am telling you this because there are a few good sites on the internet, but a very, very few.

When these scammers come running to you to sell you something, especially when it's something you don't fully understand, it's a scam from the start. If they push you to buy right now or the price will go up tomorrow, it's a SCAM.
A  29th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
I personally know the owner, Mark Knight, he was supposedly a friend of mine for many years. he is a POS and will burn in hell one day. He rapes the world and deserves the pos cheating whore wife he has.The only reason he gets away with it is because his stepfather AND his brother are Captains in the Maricopa Sheriffs dept. His MOM actually works there as well.
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Charlie Brown- Let me see your a grown man thinking it is funny to play with people on a phone...ok and you say it is a scam but based off of what you never even bought the buisness so who are you to even have an opinion? huh? seriously and the equalizer has a totally different company it isnt turnkey solutions it is turnkey internet solutions different owners not even related . and as far as the other people who finding it shocking how they can buy a traffic and find it crazy that they might not get sales off of the first ad they place...uh yeah pretty amazing u might have to actually work at it ...lol. well just think people just love to post stuff and not even think it throughor have proof isnt that slander? just saying.
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Turn-key Internet Solutions Not A Scam- Turn-Key Internet Solutions is an affiliate mall filled with fortune 500 companies not start ups and their track recorders are all public information so just because someone doesn't make money doesn'y mean nobody will its the nature of starting a company- dah
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Turn-Key Internet Solutions takes the position negative postings which contain patently false statements give rise to a cause of action for defamation pursuant to Arizona Revised Statutes, §12-541. You have posted libelous statements against Turn-Key Internet Solutions and need to take immediate steps to retract your statements or remove the post all together.

Make no mistake, failure to retract or remove a negative posting will result in legal action against you for special and exemplary damages as authorized by Arizona Revised Statutes, §§ 12-653.02, 12-653.03.
Turn-Key Internet Solutions will pursue the above legal remedies in addition to all other relief and seek a judgment against you in a court of law.

Be careful what you post. False and reckless statements which damage an individual or company’s reputation are not protected by the First Amendment. Turn-Key Internet Solutions is ready to prove that it values its reputation and will do what’s necessary to protect it.
N  5th of Oct, 2009 by
I was just called for this company and after reading these statements ...

NO THANK YOU!!! to another scam and

THANK YOU !!! to the previous posters.
N  13th of Oct, 2009 by
today i got call from this company and i was searching for their website and i found this page

N  11th of Dec, 2009 by
Fax them at (602) 248-4551 and keep faxing-maybe if they get hundreds of faxes per day asking them to stop harrassing folks who are trying to make a lving they may change their tactics.

They have an 877 number as well-call often and leave no message as they do.
N  11th of Dec, 2009 by
sorry, the fax is (602) 248-4441 and 877 (toll free) number is 877-248-4445. Call and fax often-waste their time as they do ours. My apologies on the earlier typo.

Best to all.
N  21st of Jan, 2010 by
i like butterfly stickers.
N  25th of Jun, 2010 by
I called them and tryed starting off slowly. At first they worked with me. Now I cannot even get ahold of them. I have over 50.000 hits and the only commissions I got were the things I bought through my web site. Two years have gone by and not made any money from site. I was told also to be patience. I Have over 6000 business cards scattered around the country. Still no money coming in.

Then to top it off. They take and used my orginal web page write up; that I used to welcome people to my web site. And use it on theirs. Sorry bunch of individuals if ask me. Still trying to get a hold of them. But, Phone keeps telling me number has been disconnected. Going try ones on here.

My, next move is to file a complaint with Az. Better Business Bureau, Comsumer Complaint Department. And to keep trying to get ahold of someone; at Turnkey. If they want to try and take me to court on this issue. They can. I have my ducks all in a order. They only thing I regret at this moment is not double checking; this outfit out.
A  8th of Feb, 2011 by
I agree with all of you except to jaylc I am in he smae boat with you all I am trying to get my money back through business ecovery servics, hat may be another rip off I have not heard from hem for three months...Rose