TURNING POWER ON / employee

1 Fort Worth, TX, United States Review updated:

MY POWER WENT OUT SINCE 5PM DUE TO A TREE FALLING FROM MY NEIGHBORS HARD. THE CREW CUTTING THE TREE DOWN FINISHED SINCE 11:15PM BUT THE ONCOR EMPLOYEE INSTEAD OF GOING TO TURN THE POER BACK ON, HE STAYED IN THE STREET TALKING TO AN EMPLOYEE FROM THE TREE COMPANY WHO WAS SENT. THEY STAYED TALKING IN THE STREET FOR MORE THAT AN HOUR. WHEN I ASKED THEM, AT 11:50PM, HOW MUCH LONGER IT WAS GONNA TAKE, THE ONCOR EMPLOYEE RESPONDED BY SAYING, "CALIENTE" TO ME IN SPANISH AND THE SAID ILL GO TURN IT ON RIGHT NOW. STILL HE STAYED CHATTING TIL 12:20AM, AND THAT WAS ONLY BECAUSE I ASKED THEM AGAIN IF THEY WERE WAITING FOR SOMEONE OR SOMETHING. SO HE SAID IL GO TURN IT ON AND IMMEDIATELY LEFT. WHAT I FIND TO BE A LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM, IS THE FACT THAT MY ENTIRE BLOCK COULD OF HAD THERE POWER ON SOONER, BUT THIS MAN THOUGHT IS CONVERSTATON HE WAS HAVING WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TURNING OUR POWER ON, REGARDLESS THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE YOUNG CHILDREN IN THERE HOUSE, AND THE FACT THAT MY MOM IS AN ELDERLY PERSON WHO IS DISABLED, WHO HAS DIABETES AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND CANNOT BE IN THE HEAT. I TRIED LOOKING FOR A NUMBER WHERE I COULD TALK TO SOMEONE FROM ONCOR BUT ALL I FIND IS THE NUMBER FOR THE AUTOMATED SYSTEM. IF ANY ONE HAS IT PLEASE EMAIL IT TO ME, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

Qu

Comments

• Qu
      23rd of May, 2011

looking for number to complain, does any one have it?