Turning Point / 5 star universal

1 41 pengwern, llangollenDenbighshire, Wales, Clwyd, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 07761486929

I was contacted by a guy called Justin who gave me his operator no as 3934 saying that i had won a holiday for 4 people at Universal Studies to be taken within a year.
I was given the confirmation code and told that it would cost $7 to register. As they had my e-mail address and phone no i thought they were genuine.
Then when i typed in their website address which is www.5staruniversal.com i was confronted by others telling me they were a scam.

I have phoned my bank to tell them what has happened and also the police.

They also provided two tele nos which are: [protected] or for London [protected].

Their address that they gave me was:
3030 Matlock Road, Office no 107, Arlington, Texas 76015.

Please be aware of theses people, i am offering a reward to anyone who knows of their genuine whereabouts so i can pay them a visit!

More Turning Point Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cl
      3rd of Sep, 2009

yes me to ive been scamed as well

• Ar
      16th of Sep, 2009

If anyone who has dealt with this company, or one of their mutant associates, could post the name of the company (that takes their money) appearing on their card statement and the location it would be very helpful. Please also add the name of the company you believed you were dealing with, either from the paperwork you receive or from what you were told on the phone.

I don't need any of your details - just who the money went to.

I'll be making this request in other threads and on other forums. If you've lost money I can't get your money back, but I hope I can help stop them.

No need to send anything - I'll pop back in a few days.

You're not dealing with a 'company' in the normal sense of the word, but to have any chance of getting your money back, you must know where it went to, and I think that coul be different to the company you believed you were dealing with.