Turner XP 1 / Took My money

1 4140 Teal Street Apartment 1Bakersfield, CA, United States Review updated:

I tried their deal $1.97. I Didn't like it. I sent emails to them stating I CANCEL. Next thing I know they steal 87.11 out of my account. I want my money back and nothing to do with them. They are thieves.

Li

Comments

• Gr
      9th of Jul, 2009

Same here. Tried the $1.97 deal, then got charged $69.90 even after I cancelled before the seven day trial was up. I never got any information about being charged any extra money. I called them, e-mailed them, no response, no refund. Thieving, rip -off a-holes!!!

• Tr
      9th of Jul, 2009

The same thing has happened to me.. Theiving A holes.. I have tried to cancel and I can't even get that far so if I can get help on that it would be greatly appreciated...

10th of Jul, 2009

TurnerXP1 / Turner XP 1 - that's the Ernie Falco III - recessionproof360 thing - it's a huge scam.

See: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/recessionproof360-c222412.html

Report this scam to the FTC, by filing a complaint at: www.FTC.gov and www.ic3.gov

You should also contact your State Attorney General about this scam.

These thieves, scammers and spammers need to be caught.

• Mi
      11th of Jul, 2009

True! I paid the $1.97 thinking that's all the charges there would be, I don't even recall seeing anything about a 7 day trial! And that you would be charged that. I don't think I even ever got a proper confirmation in my email. So several days later, I see a charge on my debit account of $69.90. If I had not had enough funds in there, I might have been hit with a further charge. Yes, whoever these people are are crooks and they do need to be stopped. Do not enter in with them!

• Tu
      15th of Jul, 2009
    Turner Xp1 Fast Grant - Did not order
    turner xp1 fast grant
    New Jersey

I was charged unwillingly for product unwanted, need refund asap.

• Ga
      21st of Jul, 2009

Lady in Woodbridge, NJ

Same thing happened to me. I ordered a brochure for $1.97 which I never received. Then they illegally without authorization withrew $87.11. I am attempting to work this out with my with my bank but they need more information which of course Turner XP1 is not responding.

• Go
      21st of Jul, 2009

I KNOW THIS IS LONG - BUT READ IT! I also was charged $69.90 on my credit card on 7/4/09 without my consent. I called the 866 number first (866-298-3449) and wrote down the confirmation #. THEN, I email them with CONFIDENCE (I didn't lose it and I didn't swear-which is what I wanted to do) and I SAVED ALL email correspondence. Re-vamp the wording, and you may get the results you are looking for! On 7/14/09 the wording I used was:
    "I just called your 866-2983449 number for refund information for the charge of $69.90 to my credit card. My confirmation number is ____. I gave my contact phone of _____ (cell) or _______ (work) and was informed that someone would contact me tomorrow. I never received any information that was associated with the $1.97 that was charged to my credit card. Granted, somethings do get caught by spam filters. After going on to the recessionproof360.com website, I NOW see that I needed to cancel this "subscription" within (I think) 5 days. Nowhere was this indicated when I signed up for the $1.97 offer. I have since (about 10 minutes ago via your 866 #) cancelled this "subscription" and did received an email confirmation that stated: 'Thank you for considering Turner XP1 Inc. We have cancelled your account per your request and your billing information has been removed from our system.' (There was no indication that the charge of $69.90 was going to be credited back to my credit card, which is still an issue.) The email also noted my confirmation number as stated above. I also logged onto your site (recessionproof360.com) and cancelled any further billing (I hope, and it better be cancelled!) The charge of $69.90 to my credit card on July 4, 2009 needs to be reimbursed. Before I take this matter further, I am giving you the opportunity to make things right. Sincerely, My Name and cell phone #."
    THEN...I reported the abuse to my credit card company. They recorded the abuse and issue me a new credit card. They (the credit card company) told me to KEEP all emails associated with this abuse. DO IT!
    I then received an email (from these jerks) on 7/15/09 and was told I didn't read the terms, etc., etc., etc. The terms were "buried" and they know it.
    The charge for $69.90 appeared on my credit card on 7.4.09. They credited my credit card later on 7/15/09 for $69.90 saying "We have reviewed your account and we apologize for the inconvenience. We have ensured that your account was canceled and all billing information has been removed from our systems. We have refunded your subscription charge and you should see this post back to your bank account within 3 - 5 business days."
    I checked; and behold, my credit card had a credit of $69.90! Moral: Keep your cool; let them know you're not stupid; and that you have God, lawyers and credit card companies on your side ;-) I have to admit that I am not sure if my credit card company "strong armed" them, but I'd like to think that my cool & commanding email got them to be honest.
    I did pay the $1.97 (THAT I had agreed to). I'm not even sure I RECEIVED the info (I admit my mail tends to end up in a pile).
    Hope this helps! "Got Hope" is not just an Obama saying - learn, be confident, and the people who want to take this country down will fall!
    NOTE: I am upset with google for having such a link on their gmail section, but let it be a lesson to us all - scammers are EVERYWHERE!

• Mi
      28th of Jul, 2009

Thank you Got Hope for your very helpful advice.. I will try it, I wholeheartedly agree, this is not right - and furthermore, I have since, even after legitimately canceling through their website (XP TURNER 1 that is) and having received an email confirmation of that, as I was saying, I have SINCE received FURTHER unauthorized charges from companies of which I have never even heard! Such as Easy Search 4 U (complaints on this website), Fed Grant USA, Networka Endacom (that's all that shows up on my statement). My suspicion is once they have your card information, they possibly sell it to other companies who charge it willy nilly for things you have never even visited on the web or signed up for! So, as others' advice is on here, do CANCEL/CHANGE YOUR CARD NUMBER, for they will continue to charge it recurringly (as my bank has stated, they saw that these unknown and unauthorized charges were "recurring" - oh great!). Fortunately, and although the bank still has to follow protocol and I have to now personally contact all these unknown companies to try to cancel the ''recurring charges, ' my bank was understanding, and they put 'stop payments' on these unauthorized charges and as soon as possible, I will go into the bank and cancel my current debit card and get a new one. Last time I use my debit card (or anything!) for something like this! Or sign up for anything like these ads! Learned my lesson.. I wouldn't have done it except a friend of mine said she signed up for something on Google and actually got a check from doing work for it, so I thought this was safe, I thought maybe this was one of the things she signed up for, but not so. So anyway, lesson learned I guess. Lesson for all of us - there is no 'get rich quick' scheme, unless it is just that - a scheme to get other people's money, it just takes good old fashioned hard work. The honest way is best.

• Li
      12th of Aug, 2009

I contacted them over a month ago where they told me they would refund my money, even sent me an email saying they were to refund it in 3-5 days.. Weeks later still no refund so i called again and the rep confirmed there would be a refund asap.. Still.. today 8/12/09 there is no refund.. I tried calling the 866-298-3449 number like I did in the past and now it says the mailbox no longer exists.. WTF? Does anyone have another number for them???

• Ti
      29th of Sep, 2009
    turner xp1 fast grant - unauthorized charges
    butte federal credit union
    California

I have been charged $87 from turner xp1 fast grant and my bank has been unable to regain my funds