Turner Electric / Service/contact ability/supervisors/turner electric

In July I asked for service for an electrical outlet. It took 2 weeks for Turner Electric to come our house. The person working on the outlet stated something was loose. He did look at something else and stated that he could not look at it because a board needed to be removed.

Within days the outlet he fixed was not functioning. Between my works and ability to call it took another month for them to come out by the time we could arrange a time when they could come and I could be home.

The person looked at it, did something and stated it did not work. He didn't do anything! He stated he could not fix something that was not broken. But, should it do it again, just give them a call and they would then be able to see why it keeps doing that.

A week later, the outlet failed to work again. I called Turner electric twice. They never returned my call.
I called AHS and they told me I would have to pay another 75.00.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and they stated supervisors were to busy but would call me back within 24 hours. Of course no one called me back. Today is Thursday Nov. 17th and I called on Tuesday Nov. 15th.

I tried to go on line to leave an email message and the web site stated that I was not a customer.

I have been a customer with AHS for many years. I do not think this is a good way to run a business and as I shared with the person from AHS on the phone I will let people know how I was treated. My issue is not resolved and I believe another electric company should be sent to our home at no cost to me.

Lo