Turkish Airlines — damaged trolley
On November 22nd, 2018 I had a flight from Kenyatta Airport - Nairobi, Kenya to Ataturk - Istanbul, Turkey with final destination Cluj Airport, Romania.
Flight number/Date: TK608 / 22NOV / TK1347 / 22NOV
Tag Number: TK551848
At arrival I was informed that my luggage was not loaded in airplane because the maximum weight of the airplane was reached. I received the trolley/luggage on Nov. 25th around 22:00 hrs. in my home. The luggage was sealed, no items were missing but I noticed a severe damage of my trolley.
Please find attached pictures with the trolley damaged, labels and PROPERTY IRREGULARITY REPORT.
Due to this issue please act accordingly.
More Turkish Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Turkish Airlines - compensation for lost baggage 
- Turkish Airlines - customer relations department 
- Turkish Airlines - missing luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - lost luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - baggage lost 
- Turkish Airlines - rescheduled flight without compensation
- Turkish Airlines - broken luggage
- Turkish Airlines - offload from boarding gate after issue a boarding pass. 
- Turkish Airlines - baggage delay 
- Turkish Airlines - miss fly