Turkish Airlinesbaggage damage items missing

R Aug 08, 2014 Review updated:

1. I inducted to the UNIFIL, Lebanon on 23 Jul 2014 via route Delhi – Istanbul – Beirut on Turkish Airways (scanned copy of baggage slips attached). The details of the Flights are as under:-
(a) Delhi – Istanbul – TK 717
(b) Istanbul – Beirut – TK 824
2. On my arrival at Beirut I noticed that two hatches (locks) of my Samsonite suitcase (pictures attached) were broken, apparently with a deliberate effort and intent. Some of the items packed in it were also missing. I found a slip attached to the belly of the suitcase acknowledging the damage. The slip apparently was attached in Istanbul by the ground staff handling the baggage.
3. I registered a complaint with the Baggage handling department at Beirut Airport. A receipt of the same was given (reference BEYTK15215) also attached. However, they advised me to contact Turkish Airways. The office of the Turkish Airways at the airport was closed and it was informed that it would open at 1200 Hrs midnight. In addition the helpline Number provided did not respond. After all my efforts failed, I proceeded to report to UNIFIL in Naqourah.
4. It is requested that a complaint of the same be raised with the Turkish Airlines and damage incurred be reimbursed, besides conduct of an inquiry into the matter.

• S
      Jul 25, 2015

I traveled from frankfurt to Istanbul and then to Lahore. I do wait for a long time almost 2 hour but didn't get my laguague. I get my laguague after two days but in a poor and damage condition. And some of my laguague is missing. i went again in Lahore airport after two days in Turkish airline office they gave my new bag in replace of the old one. They were very cooperative but i didn't find my missed laguague. I do origin complain there. But i feel very bad in all situation. My boarding pass no. Is
    ET [protected]/1.
    Regards,
    Shahid Muhammad

• J
      Apr 30, 2016

Turkish Airlines 30 April 2016

To Whom it may concern
    Dear Sir/Madame

Offering my best regards in advance and thanking for your personnel effort to find and dliver my lost luggage for your airflight ; 20 April 2016 Tehran /Istanbul with claim refrence of sawtk23738/20Apr16/0625gmt,
    Hereby i shall inform you for damage in my luggage, its extendable carrier handle and one wheel so that i could not use and had to buy a new one.
    I shall ask for your consideration to cover the damage costs.
    Thanking for your help and remain yours :
    faithfully

Jun 27, 2016

To whom it my concern,
    Dear sir/madam,

This is Soheil Mahjoobi with luggage reference NO: AYTTK89299

I had traveled from Tehran to Istanbul and from Istanbul to Antalya with transferred flight. Unfortunately at Antalya airport i didn’t find my luggage, so i reported the issue. I received my luggage after full 5 working days. The worse has happened to my luggage.

I had a black leather safety box 30*20cm which is missing.
    The safety box contained:

-1200 GBP/ british pound
    -ipod nano (silver)
    -Suunto ambit black sport watch
    -Diesel watch
    -Id card and bank card
    and personal accessories
    which i kept this box in front zipper pocket of my luggage and also a -Gopro hero4 with its stands and all accessories.
    From other side while i opened my luggage everything was so messed up and my computer case was broken and damaged as you can see in photos.

I shall ask for your consideration to cover the damage costs.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,