Turbo Tax / returned refund check
THEIR WARRANTEE IS A BIG JOKE AND THEIR REFUND POLICY IS FRAUD
I purchased Turbo Tax this year from Office Depot as I have in the past.
This year tho the program would not install on my computer. After several FAILED attempts. I decided to return the software to them as instructed on the box.
One March 25, 2017 I recieved a check in the mail from Intuit in the amount of $97.21 for the cost of the software purchase and salestax which I had paid. I deposited the check on 3/29/10, only to be informed by my bank on 3/31/10 that the check had been returned to them as non collectable and that the amount of the deposit along with a $15 returned check fee had been charge to my account.
I am now not only out the cost of their software but also the bank fees and they WON'T DO CRAP!!!
More Turbo Tax Complaints & Reviews
- TurboTax - what a nightmare! 
- TurboTax - screwed up direct deposit/irs will now send hard check 
- Turbo Tax Refund Card - green dot or cb&t bank 
- Intuit / Turbotax - accuracy guarantee class action suit? 
- TurboTax - cannot cancel account/horrible company 
- TurboTax - turbotax standard online edition
- TurboTax - I used free service 
- TurboTax - advertisement on television
- TurboTax - 2018 software program
- Turbo Tax - glitch in their program