Tupperware Shelf Smarts / bad service
Yes im writing in reference to tupperware shel smarts I have purchased 28 of these so called food storage containers. When I did this I got rid of all my modular mates which were great. I was told of how great these things were.
Well let me say I was very missinformed. I found my cookies getting soft in a few days, chips getting old and stale brown sugar getting hard as well as many many other stapels and some that were very expensive i. I called tupperware customer service and was told to pack it all up and mail to them at my expense and they would test the product and get back to me. I am getting ready to do this although I feel I should not have to pay for this when I payed to have it shipped to me when I purchased it.
A product they say is airtight even leaks water. Beware of these shelf smarts. Please if you read this and have had problems with this product please email me at luckydeb2@aol with shelf smarts in the subject line so I have some proof this product is bad. The customer service lady also herself told me that they have had many problems with this particular item.
More Tupperware Shelf Smarts Complaints & Reviews
- Tupperware - scam and cheating 
- Tupperware - return and exchange policy 
- Tupperware - tupperware leaches plastic taste into food 
- Tupperware - canceled order 
- Tupperware - flawed cookware series
- [Resolved] Tupperware India - microwave plates
- Tupperware - customer service department
- Tupperware India - unethical behaviour of customer service agent
- Tupperware - product chipped
- Tupperware India - 2 litre bottle, broke