tunisair / unprofessional crew

1 Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

crew smoking behind counter while helping or should i say not helping the customers inside the airport
very rude and arrogant flight attandants. I was insulted in arabic from one of them because the stupide flihgt attandant could not speak or understand English.
I will never ever set a foot in that country or that airline

Comments

• Cu
      3rd of Jul, 2011

Tunisair
    It's not only the crew on board are rude, they are employing thieves in monastir airport they stole my wife's jewelleries from her suitcase!!!

• Fr
      6th of Jul, 2011

The Tunisair staff is the most unprofessional and rudest people I have ever come across!! I went to their office in Vienna to pick up my ticket 15 min. before closing and the lady asked if to leave and come tomorrow, as she doesn't wanna print my ticket now, because she would like to go home on time and she was shouting at me. I kindly asked her to print my ticket and explained her that I am still on time and the office should be still open and I drove for an hour only to pick up the tickets. She took the money gave me a receipt and less change and said she doesn't have anymore coins and I should pick up the rest from the airport counter threw the receipt at me and went away. When i asked for her name she yelled at me, written down her name on a piece of paper and threw it on the table and went away again.
    Her boss hasn't even looked at me and apologized and said they were busy the whole day as an excuse!! The service on board is also shocking.
    I easily 15 to 20 times a year and know a lot of airlines, but the worst one is definitely the Tunisair!!! If you have the chance to book with any other airline, do it!!!

• Ha
      27th of Jul, 2011

Im Tunisian and unfortunately is true all what said about Tunisair i traveled many time with different airlines but the worst time was with tunisair! I was pregnant and no one helped me even they saw me with computer bag cabin trolley and my personal bag, so i had to call them to take my luggage ! the crew are really arrogant and not kind at all and they was screaming like you was travelling for free!! unfortunately i have to travel again with them this week because there is only Tunisiar and Alitalia to travel from Tunis to Rome and Alitalia allow only one trolley

13th of Jun, 2012

i'm tunisian man living in the UK and i'm appalled that this airline represent my country, rude, cold stuff have no manners, been on it 3 times and it gets worst every time . but never again, jet 2 is like heaven comparing to tunisair .