Tungsten Direct / Awful customer service

Ive been trying to track my package for a week now and the postal company only knows that its in Vermont. I knew the company was in Utah and I am in NY so it made no sense to me that my package would go past the state I am in. Ive tried several times to get ahold of customer service via email but I have not had any reponses. I cannot find a number to call but from what I read of the other review, it would do me no good. Im still yet to recieve any information on the where abouts of my package. Im extremely dissatisfied with this company, and wish I had never even gone to their website!

Ud

Comments

• Cl
      12th of Oct, 2010

My experience using tungsten direct was completely opposite of this persons. I was helped, and received email notification the instant my order was shipped and i was provided a way to track it online. there is a phone number to reach them by, It is posted right at the bottom of the page. I don't see how this company could possibly be so unresponsive and stay in business. I have only a good opinion and i will definitely order from them again!