Tungsten Direct / Stay away from them

The ring I ordered was of very poor quality, very questionable due to it's light weight that it is tungsten. The customer service has been awful with no way to talk to an actual person. Their money back guarantee is laced with a hidden "$15 return shipping fee" even though the customer pays the return shipment. This type of on-line company is why people don't feel safe shopping online.

Comments

• St
      29th of Sep, 2010

I would have to totally disagree with this customer. My experience with Tungsten Direct was the complete opposite. I loved my ring, it felt perfect. I did have to exchange the size and paid $2 to send it back but they did not charge me any fees. I have spoken to them on the phone many times as well as on their live chat. I would recommend this company to anyone. I don't get where the anger from the person above is coming from... maybe it was a different company than Tungsten Direct and they are confused? (there are many tungsten companies out there)

• Cl
      12th of Oct, 2010

The ring i received in the mail was great quality. I exchanged my ring several times, due to the fact that I'm a bit picky, and i knew all about any fees that i would incur. When i ordered my ring, i received a document with my receipt that showed all of the fees that they would charge, and there is no hidden anything. My rings are very beautiful and i doubt that this company sends fake rings. Every ring i received was definitely tungsten, like advertised.

• Tp
      12th of Nov, 2012

I just ordered from them. I emailed them the day i ordered the ring and called them three days later to verify the delivery date, and have heard nothing. Definately nervous now. :-(

• Ku
      20th of Jun, 2013
    Tungsten Direct - Horrible customer service
    Tungsten Direct
    infinitytungsten.com

DO NOT order from this company. I have called and left messages every day this week and sent two emails with no response to check on the status of my order. My bank account has been charged but I have not received the item.

12th of Oct, 2013

I used Tungsten Direct and had a horrible experience. Unable to speak with anyone, sent back multiple times for resizing and ring kept coming back not sized at all. Ring shattered when it fell a small distance onto the floor on our honeymoon. Finally get it back again and have it a few weeks husband slapped his hand on a table (not hard) ring shatters AGAIN!!! Horrible we are just cutting our loses and finding a new wedding ring for him.