TUNERDYNAMICS / BAD MOTOR

1 3157 N 16TH ST.Terre Haute, IN, United States
Phone: 8122436524

ON EBAY I WON A NEW 350 NEW MOTOR FROM TUNER DYNAMICS. AFTER ALMOST 2 MONTHS OF BACK AND FOURTH EMAILS, PHONE CALLS, AND LIES, THEY SHIPPED MY MOTOR 169 MILES, IN THE RAIN, PARTIALLY COVERED WITH BUBBLE WRAP.UPON INSPECTING THE MOTOR WE FOUND IT HAD A USED CRACKED, PAINTED INTAKE MANIFOLD,AND TO SEE A CRACK IN A MANIFOLD IT HAD TO BE BIG. A USED DISTRIBUTER AND CAP AND SEVERAL OTHER PARTS MISSING ACCORDING TO THE PICTURE REPRESENTED ON EBAY. I REFUSED THE ENGINE AND SENT IT BACK. A PHONE CONVERSATION WITH THEM I TOLD THEM I WANTED MY MONEY BACK, BECAUSE I COULD NOT TRUST THEM. THEY SAID THEY WOULD CHANGE THE MANIFOLD AND SHIP IT BACK, OR GIVE ME 1/2 MY $1,800. I SAID THAT IS NOT HOW BUSINESS IS DONE AND HUNG UP. ON DEC.10/07, I RECEIVED A CERTIFIED LETTER SAYING, WE ARE GOING TO OFFER IN GOOD FAITH 1/2 OF YOUR $1,800.DOLLAR PURCHASE AND/OR GIVE ME 30 DAYS TO ARRANGE PICK UP OR DELIVERY OF THE ENGINE ON MY OWN. I STILL SET HERE WITHOUT MY MONEY AND THESE CROOK'S(MY OPINION) STILL OPERATE AND SELL ,AFTER COMPLAINING TWICE TO EBAY.