[Resolved] Tuff Shedtuff shed

O Oct 20, 2018

After paying in full May of 2018 it's the end of Oct and it still has not gone through final corrections and inspections. The office is grossly understaffed and mismanaged every time you call they seemed to be so backed up and disorganized full of excuses. At this point my patience is at end and over with excuses I will make sure tuff shed knows this if it's not finalized quickly. I will file complaints on licensing, BBB, social media and publically. I'm done!

• Resolution Statement

• Tuff Shed's Response · Oct 22, 2018

We're sorry to hear about the issues around the permitting and inspections with your new building and we'll do what we can to help make this right. Please email our customer support team at [protected]@tuffshed.com with the name your building was purchased under and a good contact number to reach you. Our team will be in touch as soon as possible to help.