[Resolved] Tuff Shed — tuff shed
After paying in full May of 2018 it's the end of Oct and it still has not gone through final corrections and inspections. The office is grossly understaffed and mismanaged every time you call they seemed to be so backed up and disorganized full of excuses. At this point my patience is at end and over with excuses I will make sure tuff shed knows this if it's not finalized quickly. I will file complaints on licensing, BBB, social media and publically. I'm done!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Tuff Shed's Response · Oct 22, 2018
We're sorry to hear about the issues around the permitting and inspections with your new building and we'll do what we can to help make this right. Please email our customer support team at [protected]@tuffshed.com with the name your building was purchased under and a good contact number to reach you. Our team will be in touch as soon as possible to help.
More Tuff Shed Complaints & Reviews
- Tuff Shed - the structural work was excellent, but the roof and painting was terrible 
- Tuff Shed - terrible customer service 
- Tuff Shed - poor products and poor customer service 
- Tuff Shed - do not bother with them 
- Tuff Shed - premier ranch 10' wide x 12' long
- Tuff Shed - purchased a 8x10 ft garden ranch painted tuff shed but charged for a an 8x12ft shed.
- Tuff Shed - shed
- [Resolved] Tuff Shed - quality
- Tuff Shed - delivery issues
- [Resolved] Tuff Shed - custom made shed for backyard