Tuff Shed / poor products and poor customer service
Their buildings are substandard, they have incompetent installers, zero warranty after the sale and the management as well as the corporate headquarters have no idea how to treat the customer.
They are more concerned with the sale of the storage building and once you have signed the paperwork you can just about forget any warranty issues that you will have because they will completely forget that you exist.
They are using a product from the 70’s and 80’s that already has been proven that it will not work in the southern states or where there’s a lot of rain or moisture, many homes used this same product and they were sued plus they had to reimburse the consumer for this.
Their roof shingles fall off all the time and when you call them they always say the same thing “we don’t have issues with shingle” but if you look really close you can see why, they did not adjust the air on their nail gun and the nails are driven too far.
Take a look at the pictures to see just how bad this product expands and falls apart due to the rain and moisture.
I truly believe that the best way for anyone to go is with a steel building and from the ones that I have looked at, they are much better in overall quality and the price is much cheaper.
Buy elsewhere and be a happier customer.
More Tuff Shed Complaints & Reviews
- Tuff Shed - the structural work was excellent, but the roof and painting was terrible 
- Tuff Shed - terrible customer service 
- Tuff Shed - do not bother with them 
- [Resolved] Tuff Shed - delayed installation of product 
- Tuff Shed - premier ranch 10' wide x 12' long
- [Resolved] Tuff Shed - tuff shed
- [Resolved] Tuff Shed - quality
- [Resolved] Tuff Shed - custom made shed for backyard
- Tuff Shed - tuff warranty request
- Tuff Shed - tuff shed - customer service