[Resolved] Tuff Shed / quality
I started insulating my Tuff Shed today. This is when I noticed the studs are not evenly spaced. Most are 16" on center, as they should be, some are 16-1/6" on center and at least 1 is spaced 17" from its neighbor. This was under a window and I am guessing it was done to save the cost of one 3' 2x4. Insulating the shed will now be far more difficult because of this sloppy workmanship.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Tuff Shed's Response, Oct 22, 2018
Hi Bob, we're sorry to hear about the issue with the construction of your building. Please email our customer support team at [protected]@tuffshed.com with the serial number of your building and a good contact number to reach you. Our team will be in touch as soon as possible to help.
More Tuff Shed Complaints & Reviews
- Tuff Shed - the structural work was excellent, but the roof and painting was terrible 
- Tuff Shed - terrible customer service 
- Tuff Shed - poor products and poor customer service 
- Tuff Shed - do not bother with them 
- Tuff Shed - premier ranch 10' wide x 12' long
- [Resolved] Tuff Shed - tuff shed
- [Resolved] Tuff Shed - custom made shed for backyard
- Tuff Shed - tuff warranty request
- Tuff Shed - tuff shed - customer service
- [Resolved] Tuff Shed Phoenix - Missed commitments