[Resolved] Tuff Shed Phoenix / Missed commitments
After many calls and a written contact they still managed to screw up the order. After waiting weeks for the she to be built, it was not built to agreed specs. Their product is very costly and is not worth the wait and missed commitments. Next time I will hire an actual
Contractor to build what I need. Not a company that takes you money, 100% three to four weeks before they build the incorrect building. Communication with them is like begging. They have no idea who a Customer is. This is a scam to float their business by paying weeks before they can deliver one of their standard products, as advertised.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Tuff Shed's Response, Oct 22, 2018
We're sorry to hear about the issue with the building that was installed on your property. If you could email our customer support team at [protected]@tuffshed.com with the name your building was purchased under and a good contact number to reach you, our team will be in touch as soon as possible to do what we can to help make this right.
More Tuff Shed Phoenix Complaints & Reviews
- Tuff Shed - the structural work was excellent, but the roof and painting was terrible 
- Tuff Shed - terrible customer service 
- Tuff Shed - poor products and poor customer service 
- Tuff Shed - do not bother with them 
- [Resolved] Tuff Shed - delayed installation of product 
- [Resolved] Tuff Shed - tuff shed
- Tuff Shed - premier ranch 10' wide x 12' long
- [Resolved] Tuff Shed - quality
- [Resolved] Tuff Shed - custom made shed for backyard
- Tuff Shed - tuff warranty request