[Resolved] Tuff Shed / delayed installation of product

United States Review updated:

On June 18, 2018 I paid $7607.70 (the full price) for a Tuff Shed through the Home Depot in Hickory, NC. Since mid-July I've been trying to get the shed installation scheduled as promised without success. Communications with the factory location have been very poor. Now they tell me installation will be another two weeks away. This is simply unacceptable. We like the product, but delivery and customer service is abysmal. This is an immediate and urgent need.

• Resolution statement

• Tuff Shed's Response, Oct 22, 2018

We're sorry to hear about the delay in the installation of your new building. Please email our customer support team at [protected]@tuffshed.com with the name your building was purchased under and a good contact number to reach you. Our team will be in touch as soon as possible to do what we can to help make this right.

Bo
Aug 13, 2018

Comments

• Ju
      Oct 12, 2018

I agree and co sign what you mean about scheduling. It took 2 months of delays before they install my tuff shed. I will never recommend them.