[Resolved] Tuff Shed / delayed installation of product
On June 18, 2018 I paid $7607.70 (the full price) for a Tuff Shed through the Home Depot in Hickory, NC. Since mid-July I've been trying to get the shed installation scheduled as promised without success. Communications with the factory location have been very poor. Now they tell me installation will be another two weeks away. This is simply unacceptable. We like the product, but delivery and customer service is abysmal. This is an immediate and urgent need.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Tuff Shed's Response, Oct 22, 2018
We're sorry to hear about the delay in the installation of your new building. Please email our customer support team at [protected]@tuffshed.com with the name your building was purchased under and a good contact number to reach you. Our team will be in touch as soon as possible to do what we can to help make this right.
More Tuff Shed Complaints & Reviews
- Tuff Shed - the structural work was excellent, but the roof and painting was terrible 
- Tuff Shed - terrible customer service 
- Tuff Shed - poor products and poor customer service 
- Tuff Shed - do not bother with them 
- Tuff Shed - premier ranch 10' wide x 12' long
- [Resolved] Tuff Shed - tuff shed
- [Resolved] Tuff Shed - quality
- [Resolved] Tuff Shed - custom made shed for backyard
- Tuff Shed - tuff warranty request
- Tuff Shed - tuff shed - customer service