[Resolved] Tuff Shed / custom made shed for backyard

After the sale I needed some adjustments with the new shed. They failed to show up for two appointments and left me hanging. Tried contacting the assistant manager several times but I got no response. Lousy customer service. Breach of contract. Complai shoulod be submitted too Consumers Affairs Department-Licensing Division.

Manager lied more than once stating they had tried to contact me to set an appointment but my Voice Mail was not setup. My voice mail has been set ups for years!

There are hundreds of complaints in the internet about this company. Unfortunately I did not check before I bought!

• Resolution statement

• Tuff Shed's Response, Oct 22, 2018

We're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced with our team. Please email our customer support team at [protected]@tuffshed.com with the name your building was purchased under and a good contact number to reach you. Our National Support Team will be in touch as soon as possible to do what we can to help.

Gu