Tuckers Solicitors / Giving peronal information to their clients regardsless witnesses being told obviously this is illegal

1 Basingstoke, England, Hampshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 07776371976

I was involved in being majorly assaulted by thugs, i am already disabled and got badly hurt.the defendents solicitor saw me with black swollen eye and me walking with crutch.But she still went against the law and gave details of me to her violent client.I know solicitors are there to protect their client. but as a female herself did she not contemplate the repercussions of her actions i, e DEATH THREATS.CONSTNT THREATENING PHONECALLS etc, etc.I will be reporting this to the barr.your clients were not as loyal as you apparantly, and told me everything you said in the threatening phonecalls i received from them.I recommend no victim should be seen by anyones solicitor until they ask what company they are from.If they say Chrissie from TUCKERS SOLICITORS then BEWARE.Just a little advice.A SOLICITOR you can count on is John Francis, from CHESBY&CO, BURNHAM.they are absolutely fantastic.I KNOW SO FROM PERSONAL EXPIRIENCE.

Comments

• Th
      17th of Jan, 2011

Go to the Police (who dealt with your assault and voice your fears) and if you are on benefits go and see an independent, straight criminal solicitor (there are lots of us, really) and get some advice under the legal help scheme (used to be called Green Form advice-now I believe the scheme covered by the Community Legal Help Sceme-CLS3?)
    If you can produce some evidence of the firm providing your address to the accused then in my view there a possible offence of attempted/aiding intimidation of a witnesses-a serious matter. Possibly even attempting to pervert the course of justice.
    I have been a criminal defence solicitor for 20 odd years. There would be no reason for the defendant's lawyer to give the complainant's address to his/her client.It is morally wrong;but in addition there is no legal basis.
    Do not let this go.Take the steps I suggest above.
    I replied to your complaint as I saw you too were also reacting in horror to this firm quickcreditscore.co.uk. I have today discovered that this company have been taking £19.95 each month since June of last year and £23.38 this month!
    I have never received any service, but worse-didn't request any such service in the first place! I found out today. Their offices are only open 9-5 Monday to Friday. I'll be calling tomorrow. I shall be looking at the recent Fraud Act(2005 or 6)