TTK Healthcare Services, Bangalore / Discrepancy and Delay In My Claim Processing

1 India Review updated:

This is with reference to my claim submitted for reimbursement of expenses incurred towards my wife's treatment during and after her hospitalization, under employee group medical insurance scheme of which TTK Healthcare Services is the TPA (Third Party Administrator).

I submitted two claims, of total Rs 55644, with all the bills and other necessary documents, first on 17th March 2008 of Rs 45826 and second on 1^st April 2008 of Rs 9818. I also submitted some more documents on 1^st April 2008 as requested by gayathri.b@ttkhealthcareservices.com in her email to me. I also got an acknowledgement by email, for submission of claims, from tips@ttkhealthcareservices.com on 9th April 2008 issuing my Claim No.

Since then I visited their office in Bangalore, many times, for update on the claim processing but did not get any satisfactory answer. The customer care executives there failed to give me the correct status of the claim being processed in any of my visits. Sadly, I have not got any communication from TTK Healthcare Services in this regard so far as well. After more than a month has passed, I am still waiting my claims to be processed and the requested amount to be reimbursed to me.

During my visit to their office on 26^th April 2008, I found a discrepancy in the claim processing by the staff. As mentioned above I submitted claim for total Rs 55644. But, in the details of the disallowed bills, I received from the customer care executive, the total requested amount is mentioned Rs 50, 125. Clearly there is a difference of Rs 5519 in what I actually requested in my claims and what is in their records of my claims under processing. Obviously, there is a clear fault in processing of my claims by their staff.

I visited their office many times, called their customer care representative many times (most of the times there is no response), given applications by email, fax, in written; but all in vain. I have not got any response so far. Nothing has been done till date.

Hence desperately writing this complaint.

-Amitabh

Am

Comments

• Pr
      5th of Jun, 2008

I completely agree with Mr. Amitabh and would like to get his Contect Number & Email ID for oint representation to TTK.
    Rgds. Prakash Atri-9380242188 / prakashatri@hotmail.com

3rd of Sep, 2008

My wife was admitted in a Hospital in Kerala with the TTK Card which was issued in Bangalore That was a Hospital which accepted the TTK Card, We filled the details and they even told that they had sent a fax to TTK Office to Bangalore and at the end there was no reply from the TTK Office in Bangalore We had to Pay 20, 000 which was the bill, Is there any chances I can Claim if so please help.

20th of Sep, 2008

Sir,

I send a Medi claim on 17th july 08 to Hyderabad.Locket No A80151222 First flight courier.When iam trying to know the status not giving the information.So, pl give the status of my claim. Policy NO: 432700/48/2008/61.

20th of Sep, 2008

I send a Medi claim on 17th june 08 to Hyderabad.Locket No A80151222 First flight courier.When iam trying to know the status not giving the information.So, pl give the status of my claim. Policy NO: 432700/48/2008/61.

11th of Nov, 2008

my ttk Number is BLR-01-F101-01-01269-A

30th of Jan, 2009

WORST SERVICES OF TTK HEALTH CARE BANGALORE, NOT EVEN BANGALORE ALL OVER INDIA, INCLUDING DELHI

I CALLED REGARDING CASHLESS APPROVAL FOR WHICH ME AND MY PATIENT HAD TO SUFFER ALL MENTAL HARASSMENT.

I WOULD MAKE A NOTE TO THOSE INSURANCE COMPANIES WHO ARE LOSING THEIR CUSTOMERS BECAUSE OF TTK HEALTHCARE.

CHOLAMANDALAM, I WILL NEVER EVER CONTINUE OR PURCHASE POLICY THAT HAS TTK AS TPA
    I WILL PUT THIS IN ALL BLOGS AND COMPANIES TAKING TTK HEALTH CARE SERVICE.

WORST EVER SERVICES TO CORPORATE POLICY.
    I THAT CAN HAPPEN TO A CORPORATE POLICY I CAN IMAGINE HOW THESE IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE WILL BEHAVE WITH INDIVIDUAL POLICY.

NEVER EVER TAKE THE POLICY OF INSURANCE WITH TPA OF TTK

• Mb
      18th of Jun, 2009

Yes I do agree with Mr. Amitabh completely.
    I had undergone surgery on 1st March 2009, total cost incurred was around rs 75000, which I had deposited.The TTK paid only 3000 and the balance was to be paid after the surgery.But till today nothing has been paid by TTK and my balance 45000 is still lying with the hospital.I have been calling them everyday & each day they tell me the same mesage that the cheque is in process with the accounts dept, waiting for some clearence.
    Is there anyone looking into this.They are treating there client like a piece of ###.This is a horible experience & I will never advise any one to go for TTK, they only talk big.

• Pr
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I do agree with mr.Amithabh,

I had applied for a medi claim in month of feb 2009.through ttk office Cochin for the reimbursement.They have asked me for all the necessary documents(original) and I kept a Xerox of everything with me n gave all the originals.i got an SMS from ttk that they have received all the documents with out any fail. After two weeks again I got a mail saying that my application is under shortfall I need to send the originals documents.unfortunately the angiogram report which I have given was Xerox. i send original also to them.. after 3 weeks I contacted customer care executives and they told now shortfall is cleared and its under process.. u will get it done in another 3 weeks. After a month I got a mail that its again under shortfall .in between many phone conversations had happened and now thay are telling they did not even received my discharge summary(original).Dont even know how to respond to them.got fed up with..
    PRS

• Ka
      24th of Jul, 2009

The most pethatic service I have ever come across in my life. These TTK people will make your life hell when it comes to reimbursement . Even if you submit all your bills & discharged summary as per the policy. You cannot expect the reimbursement at proper time. I am also a victim of there service.They dont have any sysmpathy for there customers, they are so mean that they dont even think that what mental stress a person is going from due to delay in reimbursement. They dont kno how to behave to there customers. They are so irresponsible & illmannered. If you will ask them any clarification regaring non payment of any claim they wont provide you inspite they will shout on you or will not give any respone. Please Please Please I suggest all people not to take TTK policy if you dont wanna make your life hell

• Sr
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I have seen one of the worst services from TTK As being the service industry they are supposed to have an excellent customer relatioship management, but TTK is a long way behind. When you viist the office the executives do not answer your queries properly, toll free no is very pathetic as you dont get connected to the executive. The saddest thing is the organisation wants to be the "Most Preferred TPA" by having so much of lacunea in their service front.

Today the whole world is runnig on CRM and TTK is way behind it.

TTK management need to have a serious look into in.

3rd of Aug, 2009

ttk is horrible and it license should be cancelled .it is also understood that due to bad service and lose of clients ttkhcare is for sale

• Or
      24th of Aug, 2009

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH EVERYBODY.
    EVEN WE ARE HAVING A BAD EXPERIENCES WITH TTK.
    I'M A ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON PRACTICING AT NAGPUR.

A PATIENT MRS. PADMA SAWDADKAR GOT HER BILATERAL KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERY DONE ON 11.10.2008. AS PER THE RULE PRIOR TO THE ADMISSION WE GOT THE CASHLESS CLAIM FROM TTK. THE AMOUNT APPROVED WAS 2, 40, 000/

AS PER THE INSTRUCTION WE SUBMITTED OUR OUR CLAIM ON 12.11.2008 i.e. WITHIN 15 DAYS AFTER THE DISCHARGE OF THE PATIENT. ACCORDING TO THE DELIVERY NOTE IT WAS RECEIVED BY TTK ON 14.11.2008.

TILL DATE WE HAVE'NT RECEIVED OUR CLAIM INSPITE OF REPEATED CALLS AND LETTERS TO TTK.
    SO PLEASE DO NOT GO FOR ANY INSURANCE IF THE TPA IS TTK

8th of Oct, 2009

I am really disappointed with their services.

Pls anybody guide me what to do in this case and let the people know about their poor services.

Regards
    manmeet Singh

From: manmeet singh
    Subject: Fw: [TTK CRM #157354] Fw: Reg: Mediclaim for Supriya w/o Manmeet Singh card no. MUM-NC-10335-001-0001509-A
    To: skr@ttkhealthcare.com

--- On Tue, 29/9/09, manmeet singh wrote:

To: grievances@ttkhealthcareservices.com
    Date: Tuesday, 29 September, 2009, 1:24 PM

Respected Sir/Mam

pls go thru the detail you will find that case is pending from more than two month. everytime i call customer care they says cheque is under preparation, how much time it require to make a cheque?
    I am sory to say that i am really very much disappointed by your services.

Pls take the necessary action, and get get the cheque dispatch to me as earliest as possible.

regards
    Manmeet singh
    M- 20 kirti nagar,
    New delhi-110015

--- On Tue, 18/8/09, Help wrote:

From: Help
    Subject: [TTK CRM #157354] Fw: Reg: Mediclaim for Supriya w/o Manmeet Singh card no. MUM-NC-10335-001-0001509-A
    To: manmeet_singh_g@yahoo.co.in
    Date: Tuesday, 18 August, 2009, 4:59 PM

Dear Mr Singh,

We regret for the inconvience caused to you, you will receive your cheque within

few days .

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive
    use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
    recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy
    all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.

Thursday, 30 July, 2009 11:43 AM
    From: "Help" Add sender to Contacts To: manmeet_singh_g@yahoo.co.in

Dear Mr Singh,

We are glad to inform you that your claim has been settled for Rs 41, 525 and the

cheque will be despacthed within few days .

all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.

3rd of Aug, 2013

i am facing same issue with ttk, this the worst TPA in India where they torture the insured persons intentionally so that they avoid paying the claim.

both cashles hospitalisation and reimbursement procedure is he'll where in the insured person will be troubled to core and finally they will not settle the claim.

in my case i had availed 80% claim from other insurance company and 20% with ttk. for this 20% sum i have submitted all the original documents and also claim settlement letter of other insurance company company. but these idiots are very much interested in how much other insurance company payed rather than settling the requested claim.

they are asking attested copies of all bills from other insurance company. why the he'll they require these details when settlement letter is already provided to them.

in short everyone should to take legal action on ttk TPA and seize permanently from India.

• Er