TTI National / False billing.

1 Sedro Woolley, WA, United States Review updated:

I cancelled my service in April 2010 I think maybe 09 time flies I can't keep up. Paid my final bill 60.00. YET, they kept sending me a bill. I called and complained several times each time explaining I DID NOT OWE A DIME. They acknowledged that in fact I was paid up and would make note I might get one more bill but with a ZERO balance. I still get bills, I'm done writing nasty notes on the bills stating "I DON'T OWE A !#!$@#% DIME TO YOU #@*HOLES STOP SENDING ME BILLS" That was months ago and I just let them pile up with no further response.
TTI National is the ALL TIME worse company I have EVER had the horror of doing business with.

Vn

Comments

• Mi
      5th of Mar, 2011

I have a toll free number I've been wanting them to remove from my account for over a month. I continue to get wrong numbers and am billed for each call I receive. They have promised to credit me for all calls since my initial contact with them to disconect. I just received my latest statement, no credit and the toll free number is still connected. I'm sitting here as I type this out on hold for over an hour and have not spoken to anyone. I was on line looking for a customer sign in to try and close the account on line but can't find a sign in page for customers. I am now going to close my account a a result. Nice to know I may continue receiving bills for the rest of my life as the original poster noted

• Gi
      28th of Mar, 2011

Hey, the same thing happened to me. I canceled my account on January 3, 2011, but still am receiving statements from ITT National with a monthly fee charges. The first time I called, I was told that yeah, you canceled your account, but did not cancel your plan - What??? I was promised they will take care of. It didn't happened, I just got another statement from them. How do you deal with this? If you do nothing, as the original poster suggested, wouldn't they put it on my credit?

• Gi
      28th of Mar, 2011

Oops, it should read TTI National...

• Bm
      29th of Aug, 2011

Me too. Canceled over a year ago, with monthly billing ever since. No one to email. T hey're spending more sending the bill every month than what I "owe."

• Dr
      24th of Jun, 2012

Got another long distance carrier 3/1/12. Got a tti bill .Tried calling tti only to be confronted with a busy response.Next tti bill I wrote to the billing address state to cancel.Next tti bill wrote to coorospondence state to cancel.Yea, I tried phone calling too.Next billing phoned and got them.Told them to cancel and informed them of difficultly of cancellation, now it is June.They asked for phone proof. It is their 800 # and only they have documentation I called because my phone number isn't charged. They know this.I was with them for years and now they want to finacially RAPE ME.I, m filing a FCC complaint next.All this hassel cause you think they will do the right thing i.e. ethics.