TTD Tirumala Tirupathi Devstanamregarding refund

I had booked special entry  dharshan ticket  for 10persons (Dharshana date 19.01.2018 at 15.00) on 12.12.2017.  Booking No ID12121730179777. But as the transaction was stopped in the between. and status was "refund". So please refund my money 3031rs. It had been already 36 days passed. there is no information from  your  side. Please  refund it as soon as possible and do response to this mail.

When I asked the TTD call centre, I was advised to email to [protected]@tirumala.org [protected]@tirumala.org for getting refund. Right away I emailed on 20th dec 2017 to them and reminded again on Jan 3rd, jan 6th, jan 13th and jan 14th, but I didn't receive any reply nor the amount charged was credited to my bank account.

This kind of passiveness with TTD call centre is highly condemned. Please intervene on this matter to get my refund of Rs 3031.00

thanks for your help.
[protected]@gmail.com

Ap
Feb 02, 2018

Comments

• Nu
      Oct 11, 2018

I had booked special entry dharshan ticket for 5persons(dharsan date 17-01-2019)at 10am on 09-10-2018. Booking I'd no if09101803527923 but as that transaction was failed so please refund my money back 1750rupees. It had been already 3dayspassaed there is no information from your side please refund my money I asked the ttd call center

• Nu