TSL Telemarketing / Complete Scam

1 TX, United States Review updated:

DO NOT WHATSOEVER order any leads from TSL or provide this company with a check or anything of the sort. They lied about the actual leads they provide. I supposedly purchased "clean" health leads from from these losers. The first lady I called had cancer and crones disease and was not expecting my call. The next two as bad. The second one was the manager of Pets Mart who had group insurance. The third one was a guy who just got out of jail the day before. I could go on about the next day's leads but suffice to say they were worse.

Once I complained is when the dance started. The salesperson Jennifer Deems puts me in touch with Mya Turner (who won't supply a phone number) saying they will put my leads up for review. That's a joke. They took my money and scammed me. Their supposed telemarkets are calling anyone who has a pulse and that's your lead. Spend you money on a reputable organization like ProspectZone or AllWebLeads. AVOID TSL AVOID TSL Telemarketing at all costs.

Lm

Comments

• Sc
      8th of Jan, 2010

I had the same experience. I purchased Reverse Mortgage appoinments from them. Total scam. I called in to complain, they pass me around from person to person and I got nowhere. Total scam. They took me for about $1, 500.

• Ro
      3rd of Feb, 2010

I just complained about another company Senior Health Care Consultants lead services and they were bad!!! I am actually currently using Telemarketing Sales Lead and the only complaint I have with them is they cannot deliver more than 15 appointments per week for my loan officers. But I will say this my LC's are closing/funding on their Reverse Mortage leads so I am making a profit. I just need more RM appointment/leads per week!

• Ro
      3rd of Feb, 2010

ProspectZone no good. These are shared leads and when I call them they have already been signed up by another agent or they have no interest. Will check out or AllWebLeads thanks.

• On
      12th of Mar, 2010

DO NOT USE TSL leads!! Period

I gave them $1, 350 and their leads are a sham. They took my money and did not live up to their end of the agreement.

Of the first 3 leads I received, 2 were NOT home and did not return my phone calls. The 3 lead was for an address that DID NOT exist and when I called the lead it was for a DECEASED person! The next couple leads were even worse as people did NOT agree to meet with anybody and were "pressured and lied to" to agree to an appointment. When I called TSL Jennifer was very rude and they would not give me a refund and only said they would replace any "bad" leads with more bad leads. 5 out of 5 leads were horrible!! They are rude, only have one phone number, will not let you speak with any supervisor, wil not give a refund and will not deliver you quality leads. If you pay them any money, don't say you weren't warned.