TryMuscleMight.com / Rude customer service/unauthorized billing

I signed up for the two week free trial only had to pay 0.99 shipping and handling. i received the product in 3-5 days after shipping and it was wonderful because i had received it when they said i would. The trymuscle might actually works, but i did not have the 200.00 for the whole trial. So I decided to cancel the trial before I was billed the full membership. I called their customer service dpt, and the man i spoke to was nice. I have him my information, and he said to hold for 1-2 mins while he pulled up my records. Well 10 seconds later, he was back on the phone and said that my membership was already cancelled and no further charges would be on my bill. So i thought that was the end of the nightmare. Well my free trial ran out on the 21st of this month. Three days later, last night i checked my online banking and i was overdrafted by 200 dollars. I checked who had billed me, and what do you know it read as follows www.trymusclemight.com. The next day i called customer service again and spoke to some man from India or some foreign country. He took two minutes pulled up my records and said my membership was still ACTIVE! I told him i cancelled my two week trial and even read him the cancelation ticket number along with whom I had spoke to. He said the ticket i provided him did not exist and that there was no one by that name who worked there. What do you know? I demanded for a refund and to speak to a supervisor, and the guy said i would be getting neither one of those. So i hung up the phone with him, and went to my bank and filed a dispute with the fraud department. Very unhappy with this company, stay away from them by all means!

Comments

• Cs
      25th of Feb, 2010

I work for Celeb Muscle Might. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at support@trymusclemight.com, Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.