Truworths Head Office — payment arrangements
I have been a truworths account holder for about 4 years (My first account I ever opend). I lost my job in last year but still managed to make some payments, in this period I made arrangements with the accounts department. This month I paid r500 and made arrangements that I know I am still behind in my account and that I am trying my best to get it up to date. To my suprise I received a final notification stating that truworths will be taking court action. Is this possible seeing as I have been paying and making arrangements as I go along?
Could someone please advise me for I do not know which way to turn.
My cellphone number is [protected].
Abigail joy daries
More Truworths Head Office Complaints & Reviews
- Truworths And Identity - accounts opened fraudulently 
- Truworths - listing on itc 
- Truworths - exchange policy 
- Truworths Mac Store Sign Gateway Durban - bad service 
- Truworths - truworths is selling us poor quality clothes at expensive prices 
- Truworths - service 
- Truworths - shoes
- Truworths - michael kors perfume
- Truworths - customer service and relations
- Truworths - account arrangements