Truworths / harassment regarding my account

1 Johannesburg, South Africa Review updated:

I have had a Truworths account for approximately 37 years. My acc no: [protected] - I have never ever missed an instalment and never been harassed in all these years until this month. I short-paid R200, 00 last month. Not r2 million!!! I am not family of Mr Zuma or the Guptas. I feel insulted and have therefore just been to Sandton City store where I spoke to the Manager, Robert telling him that this conduct is totally unacceptable and untenable. Calling me up to x3 per day and messaging me daily, even today! You will see I owe R1 450 which I will settle next month and never ever buy from Truworths again. I hope that more customers do not pay and that the business goes insolvent because of this conduct. No more. Do not send me messages of any kind.

Le
May 31, 2018

Comments

• Ni
      17th of Oct, 2018

I agree with you. I ve been harassed for 3 days now. Truworths accused me of being in arrears with my account. Looking at my statement my payment is only due 5 November!! its 15 October now. I will never shop there again. I have destroyed my card. WELL DONE TRUWORTHS in losing another customer!!