Trutech Tv/DVD Player/target / broken

I sure wish we had checked this website before we bought the Trutech TV/DVD player. The first one we got worked for about 6 months and then just stopped functioning one day. Fortunately, we had purchased the extended warranty. It took awhile to get the Target refund card, but we were able to get a second player. Again, in less than 6 months, the thing just stopped working-no radio, TV, etc. After a few calls and runarounds we learned that the warranty is only good on the first lemon. Target no longer carries the brand (go figure--too many complaints) so now we are out $280 plus a lot of time and hassle. Oh, and it gets even better. Thinking there was NO way 2 of these could break in less than a year, we thought perhaps our outlet was the cause. So, we had an electrician take a look. Nope. My husband, who is pretty handy with electronics, even took the stupid machine apart and checked the fuses and such. No luck. This product just stinks and we will never buy the brand again. I would think that Target would stand behind the products they sell, but the 14 year old working in electronics couldn't help us with that...
Ma